Cameo Caregivers - Kingwood, TX

Cameo Caregivers - Kingwood, TX has yet not published prices.

Cameo Caregivers live savers

Cameo Caregivers have been a life saver with my loved one. I am still working and was not sure what I would do about somethings and believe me they were the best. I could depend on them and they came through.

My business is involved with individuals who may require assistance like we received and I would not hesitate to recommend Cameo Caregivers to anyone who asks.

Fantastic work

We have not had the service very long but what we have had was great. My loved one has had nothing but great things to say about the service. They have gone above and beyond what we were expecting. When I returned home after work and Frank has been taken care of he raved about the service. I would recommend the service no matter how little or big of a job you need. I am involved in the health care field and have given the information about A Place for Mom and Cameo Caregivers to our staff in case any of our clients need this type of service. I do know they will continue to perform the same service.

Dishonest Caregivers

Cameo Caregivers is a terrible "business". The caregivers act like they just got out of prison. One caregiver stole items from my mother's home. Caregivers illegally administer controlled substances to the patients. (Only a doctor or nurse can legally do this.) Stay away from this "business".

They were excellent as far as support.

I was very happy with them. They were excellent as far as support. They were very reliable. The billing went very smoothly, it was weekly payment with an email notification, and they would take it directly from my card. I would rate them very highly

The guiding principle of Cameo Caregivers is that most elders choose to live at home. Cameo Caregivers provide support, assistance and security that make this possible. We provide assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, and companionship to help our clients maintain their most prized possession....independence.