Synergy Homecare - Houston, TX

Synergy Homecare - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

• Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Mobility Assistance
  • 24 hour care
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Free Assessment
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Respite Care
  • Safety Checks
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Daily up and about check
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care

our consultation went well. extremely nice agent. We have decided on this facility while [Name removed] is with us in Texas.

Synergy HomeCare was like family

Last year one of our good friends needed more care then any of us would provide so we reached out to Synergy Homecare for help .From the initial phone call to the last day our friend said bye, Synergy Homecare was there . One thing that really stood out was everytime we called someone would answer the phone. The Cargivers left notes for us and the office worked with us when we had to adjust the schedule for whatever reason.

when my dear friend passed away , the office called , send us cards, flowers and even attended the funeral .

Synergy Homecare felt like we were working with family , I would recommend them anytime and will use them in the future if the need arises again .

Chad Jolley

Thanks Madge for the great review!

We like the current caregiver

The caregiver that currently comes out to the house is wonderful. She helps out mom whenever she needs it. There were some issues with the first couple of caregivers when it came to their time and helping mom around the house. They did explain everything up front when we first started the service.

Chad Jolley

Thank you for your review. Excited to hear your current caregiver is doing great! We will review our performance on the others. Thanks again!

A good service.

We like the second caregiver that came out to the house as the first one did not show up. The current caregiver has a few years of experience and my parents like her. The administration was good when it came to setting up the service. I would recommend this service.

Chad Jolley

Thank you for the recommendation. If we can improve our services in any way please call us and we will address any situation. Thanks again.

Company for my mom

I like the serving staff. The caretaker that came out to our home, but she did not know what to do to keep here company. She did not know what to really do when we wanted something. She was nice but was sometimes not on time. I think that they need to train caretaker to be more assistful in keep loved one company, I would recommend this service to other families for the value.

Chad Jolley

Thank you for these recommendations. We will work diligently to address these issues.

Helpful Workers

We used the agency for 6 days and they were good. They came to our home on time when we needed them. They did everything we asked of them. We had no problems and I would recommend them to family or friends.

Chad Jolley

Thank you so much for your kind words. At Synergy we pride ourselves in being there for your family when you are in need. If you should ever need our assistance in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call; we're here 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Nice Caregivers!!

My loved one has been receiving the help of Synergy Homecare every now and then. The caregivers that have come have been nice. They help with some of the cleaning and do a good job. One thing i like is that they are really friendly and helpful.

Chad Jolley

I'm so glad our caregivers could come and assist your family member in their time of need. At Synergy we pride ourselves on the level of our caregivers. We are here for you whenever you need us.

They've been great

I had called Synergy for care for my father after my mother had passed away. He was having a really hard time doing day to day activities. With our family working it was hard to get over there every day and make sure he was doing okay. Synergy sent over one of their caregivers to help my father. She cooks for him, does his laundry and helps him in any way he asks. She is always on time and the office staff is so great about communicating with me and my father about any changes.

Chad Jolley

Sherry, thank you for this review. I hope you and your family are doing well. Let us know if we can help in any way.

It's still very new, but so far, they have been wonderful, so far.

It's still very new, but so far, they have been wonderful. We had a bad experience with our previous home care agency, and this seems to be going much more smoothly. They have been a Godsend to me. They have been pretty reliable so far, and we haven't had issues with communication so far either.

Chad Jolley

Thank you for this review. I hope we can maintain an exceptional level of service for you and your family. Let us know if you have any issues. Thanks again.

A COMPANY WITH A HEART

Our friend had battled cancer for several years on and off . This last time she needed more care then us as friends and family would provide. So we started a search for homecare company that would provide the care she needed .one of us had heard about Synergy and so we decided to try them out. From the first call to the home assessment, then the care we knew we had make the right decision. Our friend received excellent care til her last day . We don't know how to thank them . They made a difference in our life's .

Chad Jolley

Thank you so much for this review. Truly making a difference in the lives of our clients is our mission. I hope you and your friends are doing well. Let us know if you need anything at all--I know it is hard when someone we love passes on. God bless.

They have been doing a good job so far.

They have been doing a good job so far. It's worked out well. You can give them a good score from me.

Kristen Vick

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to give us a good word. We all here at Synergy appreciate it very much. If there's anything else that we can do for you, please let us know.

All I can say is that Synergy Homecare has just been a real lifesaver for me. I needed some help and they stepped up and have been there to really help out when needed, and to not only offer great care, but to do so with such a positive attitude. It has been a fabulous experience and a real blessing. I would highly recommend Synergy Homecare.

Kristen Vick

Thank you so much for your positive words about Synergy HomeCare. We strive to be the best of the best and provide the most trustworthy care.

Nyree Thomas

Our Caregiver is Nyree Thomas, and she has been a true blessing. She is helping me care for my 92 year old Mother, and I cannot begin to tell you how much her help has meant to me. She is always on time and gives my Mother fabulous care. I will be forever grateful to Nyree and to Synergy.

Kristen Vick

Andrea, it was a pleasure getting to know you and your mother. We really appreciate the level of trust you put in us to take care of your mother. She was definitely a highlight in our day.

Very helpful

Synergy Home Care was a great company. The ladies they sent were very helpful and my mother enjoyed their company and cooking.

Kristen Vick

Thank you for your kind words Karl. We thoroughly enjoyed our relationship with you and your mother. If there's anything else we can do in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Synergy HomeCare is Houston’s premier provider of senior home care and personal care services for seniors, disabled adults and veterans. We are a fully licensed Texas home care agency and we strive to provide you and your family with true peace of mind and renewed independence every day. Our CareTEAM are amazing. We hire only experienced, caring and dependable caregivers that can instill joy and inspiration to those entrusted to our care. We thoroughly review their personal and employment references and perform a full national background investigation and pre-employment drug test on all those we hire. We are fully licensed and insured and our award-winning services have been designated as Houston's best. Rest assured, we will make certain the time our caregivers spend with you and your loved ones is a time that will be cherished each day. In addition, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service for each of our clients. We can set up a free home assessment anytime to fit your schedule and have a caregiver ready in as little as 4 hours. Your peace of mind is vital to us—our office staff is available to speak with you 24/7 regarding any concern or question you may have. Providing you and your loved ones compassionate care is our priority. Call us and see--(281) 999-2273.