Ridgeview Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing - Cleburne, TX

Ridgeview Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing - Cleburne, TX has yet not published prices.

No Call, Too Late, Too Sad

I am 70 yrs old living in IN. My brother was a patient at Ridgeview past 3 years. I couldn't contact him by phone and sent numerous texts, emails to Ridgeview just to hear how he was. I was told I was not on his contact list and not entitled to any info. After finally getting hold of administrator I asked if she could just ask him. She finally did and he said yes, put my sister on contact list. Gave me his room phone number....never an answer. Recently sent him pkg for his birthday [date removed]. Flowers for Christmas [date removed]. I " heard" he passed away early [date removed]. I got that message late [date removed]. RIDGEVIEW HAS NEVER CONTACTED ME! Was so unfortunate. He was cremated before I knew he died. He was a veteran, had burial plots next to his deceased wife where he planned to be buried. Why didn't Ridgeview contact me? He should have been buried next to his wife but it was too late for me to do so, already cremated.

Life changing

I am a resident here and I have met some most incredible people I have ever met in my life this facility has brought me from the bottom of the pit to the highest ground and still rising and God is good . I have no complaints and I want to a special thanks to [name removed]s for being my rock and understanding life struggles and never judging for who I was and never gave up in me and [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and so many more when no would except me because of my past now I am testimony and many more great are sure to come . Thank you all and I love you all and I hope this will encourage other people like myself to never give up God has a purpose for you and me but you have to have faith and believe.

Stone Gate Senior Living

Hi Ms. Wiggins, the Ridgeview Staff appreciates your feedback and your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Ridgeview Rehabilitation is the BEST

Ridgeview Rehabilitation in Cleburne is the BEST facility in town. My Dad loves it there. We are so impressed with the care he has received and we will recommend Ridgeview to anyone we know that is in need. Thank you Ridgeview for caring for my Dad!