We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Good Tour, However Not Good Price For Us
Although we had places to consider the tour was very good and they were prepared for us. The location was not ideal for the whole family and after talking about prices, it was not a good match for our family. They were able to fully answer all of our questions.
Very Happy With Our Experience
My dad is enjoying his environment. He is socializing with everyone. He likes the food and eats way better than before. I think the community is organized and it is kept clean. I would recommend this community.
Assisted living at it's best
My Husband and I had a very hard decision to make concerning the care of my dad. We looked at several places but didn't like any, we didn't know which way to turn or what to do next. My dad's home health care nurse recommended that we call a Place for Mom. That was one of the best phone calls we ever made. We continued our search but when we visited Ms. Mae Anderson at Riderville Laurel, Md we knew our search had ended. Ms. Mae and her care givering team at Riderville were wonderful and we are very pleased with my dad's care.