Good Tour, However Not Good Price For Us

Although we had places to consider the tour was very good and they were prepared for us. The location was not ideal for the whole family and after talking about prices, it was not a good match for our family. They were able to fully answer all of our questions.

Very Happy With Our Experience

My dad is enjoying his environment. He is socializing with everyone. He likes the food and eats way better than before. I think the community is organized and it is kept clean. I would recommend this community.

Assisted living at it's best

My Husband and I had a very hard decision to make concerning the care of my dad. We looked at several places but didn't like any, we didn't know which way to turn or what to do next. My dad's home health care nurse recommended that we call a Place for Mom. That was one of the best phone calls we ever made. We continued our search but when we visited Ms. Mae Anderson at Riderville Laurel, Md we knew our search had ended. Ms. Mae and her care givering team at Riderville were wonderful and we are very pleased with my dad's care.