Golden Touch Care, Inc. - Beltsville, MD

We Found The Right Facility

My mother-in-law is doing well in this home. All of the staff are very nice and attentive to her needs, overall very accommodating. She likes the meals, it is a planned meal and they asked her what are her favorite meals to add to menu. They she likes the meals, it is a planned meal and asked her what were her favorite meals to add to menu. They administer her medication and the rest she can do herself. I would recommend them, I have no worries with their care.

This is not what I was looking for here. The kitchen area was very bad. They had pulled the molding off the frames. They did not finish alot of the construction . The rooms are very small rooms. They are co-ed on one floor and I did not want that for my mom. The staff was not able to find the menu for the meals. I would not recommend this community to others. Alot of improvements need to be made for good care.