|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
We Found The Right Facility
My mother-in-law is doing well in this home. All of the staff are very nice and attentive to her needs, overall very accommodating. She likes the meals, it is a planned meal and they asked her what are her favorite meals to add to menu. They she likes the meals, it is a planned meal and asked her what were her favorite meals to add to menu. They administer her medication and the rest she can do herself. I would recommend them, I have no worries with their care.
This is not what I was looking for here. The kitchen area was very bad. They had pulled the molding off the frames. They did not finish alot of the construction . The rooms are very small rooms. They are co-ed on one floor and I did not want that for my mom. The staff was not able to find the menu for the meals. I would not recommend this community to others. Alot of improvements need to be made for good care.