Rhoda Goldman Plaza - San Francisco, CA

Rhoda Goldman Plaza is a vibrant assisted living community located within minutes of downtown San Francisco. Residents enjoy a comfortable apartment, a wide selection of activities, three delicious kosher meals served daily in our dining room, weekly housekeeping and linen service and scheduled transportation. Amenities include a café, library, beauty salon, secure underground parking, arts and crafts center and an outdoor terrace garden. Our community has a friendly, caring staff available on-site 24 hours per day to meet the needs of our residents. We also have optional levels of care and a memory care floor.

This was a very nice place.

This was a very nice place. It was in my top two. It was a little more formal, than what we ultimately chose. It seemed a little bigger though I am not sure if it was or if it was just the feel. It felt a little more like a hotel than a home. It was very nice though, I liked it.

Rhoda Goldman Plaza

Rhoda Goldman Plaza has changed my parents' lives very much for the better. The people are lovely and humorous, there are lectures, concerts and art classes. My father can do outside activities without worrying about my mom. My parents have long term care insurance which coordinates with the facility. The food is fresh, healthy and well-prepared. They make their own chocolate! There is a lovely outdoor area for sitting, and little libraries on each floor. There is an airy cafe, very pleasant. Residents participate in decisions about policies and features. It is a great relief to them and to me that we have found this good place.

Beautiful facility with hea...

Beautiful facility with health care ppl on every floor. Very expensive - no studios available - $6200 per month for available. Plus $4950 refundable fee for financial and social/medical evaluation Need to show assets will cover 3 years of expenses. Non profit. 3 meals a day. Kosher. Reputation for very good food. Lots of activities. Cost is daunting however.

This place is fantastically close to ...

This place is fantastically close to Kaiser.