My mother came to Reina's as Hospice care, her accommodations were perfect, the staff was kind and loving to my mom and I, as well as, all of our family. Tony, and his staff made all of their patients feel like family, and I am so very grateful we found them to help care for our mom. I highly recommend them, especially if you want individual care, a home atmosphere, home cooked meals, in a family style setting. Their motto should be "Treat your family like guests, and your guests like family" as this is how it felt while my mom was with them.

Thank you Tony and staff you were absolutely wonderful.

We toured here and I liked the people.

We toured here and I liked the people. They had a nice staff and a nice backyard. I didn't like that they put the residents to bed at 7:30 and that isn't flexible. Also for financial reasons, we would have had a shared room, and that meant that since my mom doesn't go to bed that early and they can't have the T.V. on in a shared room because it would disturb the other residents, she would have nothing to do in her room at night once they put them down. They were also on a very busy street and they don't have a fence around the yard. To me that didn't seem very secure. It was a very nice place though.

met with owner residential board & ca...

met with owner residential board & care. capacity for 5 residents. currently have 4 females. 2 f/t 24-hr staff that live on-site (1 male, 1 female). rates start @ $2600-shared room, $3300-private room. provide meals, may go to dinner or park (depends on resident). no planned/consistent activities. very nice modern home. located on very busy street.

This is our first facility, which we have been running for five years now. Located in the heart of La Mesa, and conveniently located right of the 8 freeway, Reina's Residential Care provides a home like environment for our residents, and can facilitate nearly any need that arises.

We have two caregivers on staff for a six resident facility, ensuring that your loved one receives the utmost attention throughout the day. Our facility is 100% wheelchair accessible, and has a spacious backyard where residents can enjoy the weather, visits from families, and our frequent BBQs and Picnics.

We look forward to hearing from you and scheduling a tour of our beautiful facility.