ComForCare Home Care - Randallstown, MD

ComForCare Home Care - Randallstown, MD has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

So far it's working out okay.

So far it's working out okay. They have been very responsive if I have called for anything so far. Reliability, and consistency is not as good as I had hoped for, but they are trying to get it down.

Thank you Comforcare for your Exceptional Service and Care

I sure wish I would have come across Comforcare a year ago. Comforcare is a very professional company with employees who love people and love what they do. Not to mention the fact that they are knowledgeable, accountable and responsible. My mom is at a point now, where she can do most things herself, so our relationship with Comforcare had to end. However, if you are looking for a place that will provide exceptional service and care, Comforcare is your place. If I ever need caregiving services again, Comforcare would be my first choice.

So far they have been fantastic

I am very happy with their services so far! It's only been a couple of weeks but so far so good. When presenting their services to our family they exceeded our expectation beyond belief. I am very pleased!

How important is peace of mind? We, at ComForcare think that it is everything. Are you looking for someone to take care of your mom (or other family member/friend) just as you would? Our ComForcare office has received compliments directly from our clients stating that we give “top notch service”. We care. We are professional. We’re licensed, bonded and insured. Our caregivers receive continuous in-service training. Also, caregivers must go through a very rigorous hiring process to meet our requirements. We offer around the clock care: 24/7. No minimum service hour requirement.