Regency Park Nursing and Post-acute Rehabilitation Center- Hazlet, NJ

Regency Park Nursing and Post-acute Rehabilitation Center- Hazlet, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Speech Therapy
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Respite Care
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Long Term Care
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Religious Services
  • 24 hour care
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Dental Care Available
  • Free Wifi

Wonderful staff and high quality care

My 95 year old mom, who has Alzheimer's disease, is a resident at Regency Park. I'm a geriatric social work manager for a large healthcare agency so I know what quality care looks like. From my first contact with admissions to my ongoing contact with mom's care team, I've been very satisfied with RP. The staff is wonderful- patient, attentive and caring. RP is a distance from my home, so I'm only able to visit on weekends, but I have total peace of mind knowing she is in such good hands.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Jeri for your positive feedback on the wonderful staff and care here in Regency Park. We take pride in providing you with peace of mind knowing that your mom is in good hands. Thank you for your review.

Very impressed

My Mom lived in Regency Park from 2010 until she passed away Dec. 11, 2017. The staff was great, very cooperative, and communicated well. They knew when to be proactive. In the latter stage of dementia as her health was declining, Mom needed hospice help there and the hospice team did their very best. This organization is professional and caring!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Bob for your positive feedback on the staff and caring we have here at Regency Park. We are sorry for your loss and wish you all the best.

Thanks to Regency Park Hazlet

Our son was a resident at Regency Park in Hazlet for several years before his recent passing. We will always be grateful to the staff at Regency Park for being there for [Removed]. They were not just staff/residents, but truly became his friends and family

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Carl for this wonderful review. We are proud to have provided such a positive experience for you and your family here at Regency Park. We are sincerely sorry for your loss and we wish you all the best.

A great place!!

Mom is doing much better since moving into Regency Park. The caregivers are nice and treat mom well. She says the food is delicious. The community is clean and well maintained. They have numerous daily activities and mom likes the arts and crafts. This community gets my recommendation.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks you so much for your kind words!
Regency Nursing Centers

A 2 Week Visit

My father was a recent patient here and he is now home and doing great. They did a good job with the care. I had no problems here. The food was adequate in our opinion. I also would recommend this place for anyone in need of recovery.

Judah Gutwein

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Thanks you so much!
Judah Gutwein, LNHA

Thank You Regency Park Post-acute Rehab In Hazlet, NJ!

Our Father was a patient at Regency and passed away this past April. Now that the dust has settled I wanted to post this online review to tell everyone what a wonderful place Regency is. It was a very difficult time and it was your their facility that made it bearable. When I say the facility I mean the people. The first day we got there dad was transferred from Jersey Shore by ambulette. I came from work and my sister followed the ambulette. I sat in the parking lot waiting and crying. Dee, from the kitchen came out, saw me and asked what was wrong. I just explained through the tears that dad was sick and I was so worried about putting him in a nursing facility. She promised me the whole staff was wonderful and I would not be disappointed. She gave me a big hug before she walked off and mentioned if I needed anything special from the kitchen to ask for her. I saw her many times over the weeks dad was there and she would smile and say, "was I right?" Was she ever! It's hard to describe my gratitude for the kindness of the staff. I must mention some names because it was only because of them I was able to get through the day at work knowing he was in good hands. I must acknowledge Doris, Elena, Melvin, Nelson, Jamie, Emma and two people whose names I've forgotten, one was the social worker and the other was the occupational therapist. Every one of them were kind, responsive, cheerful, patient and capable. If I had a concern, Doris addressed it....If I told Elena I thought dad was in pain, she was there within a minute or two....if he wanted juice, Nelson would bring 2.....and if dad wanted a shave Melvin would take care of it. Understand also that dad had a roommate who never had a visitor in all the time I was there. The staff was amazing with him too. It was comforting to know that people are kind and solicitous when no one is watching. The regency park staff is phenomenal and I don't know how my family would've managed without their support and compassion.

Jessy,
Thank you so much for posting this heartfelt review and testimonial for Regency Park Nursing and Rehabilitation in Hazlet, NJ!
With other facilities in the area, we are honored that you chose Regency Park instead of other rehab centers in Holmdel or Keansburg, or Hazlet NJ! Regency Park stands out and we are grateful that you felt the same way!

Regency Park - Hazlet, NJ

Excellent! Refreshing. Very straight forward discussion about all issues. No hidden agenda. Owner has open door policy for any questions. Great nursing and rehab staff!

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much for your kind words!
Best,
Judah L. Gutwein - LNHA

Thank You Judah Gutwein & Regency Park!

My loved one was recently discharged from Regency Park in Hazlet after completing a short term rehab stay.

From the moment I met Judah Gutwein for a tour of the facility, I was impressed beyond measure.

The place is clean and smells good, the grounds are immaculate and the food is more than decent.

Most importantly, therapy was fantastic and now my loved one is able to walk without the use of a walker and is on the road to a full recovery.

Thank you Judah and thank you Regency Park!

Jason,

Thanks very much for your kind words for us and for me.
They are deeply appreciated.
You were a pleasure to work with.
God bless you!

Regency Park

My wife, Linda, was recently discharged after her 2nd successful rehab stay at Regency Park.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff and therapists.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you H. Boyce for your wonderful review on your wife's experience in Regency Park. We appreciate your feedback.

Could Not Be Happier

My mom has been to several rehab facilities in the Matawan, Holmdel, and Keyport area. She is now a resident at Regency Park in Hazlet, NJ. We could not be happier with her care.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Tracy for your fantastic feedback on our facility. At Regency Park we ensure your loved one has the very best experience. Thank you for your review.

Review of Regency Park - Hazlet, NJ

Regency Park has been a blessing for our family. My mom, Margaret, is getting stronger everyday thanks to their expert care and robust therapy.

Richard,

Thanks for your beautiful testimonial and kind words!!

Judah Gutwein

Director of Corporate Marketing and Business Development at Regency Nursing Centers

Regency Park in Hazlet

Regency Park in Hazlet has been our parents home since 2007. We couldn't be happier with the care. The food is ok too.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Sola Family for your review. We are happy to provide the best experience for you and your loved ones.

Regency Park

My family will always be grateful to Regency Park, not only for the care, but also for the beautiful gift basket they gave our mother when she was recently discharged. The extra touch was deeply appreciated.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your positive review on the wonderful care and experience that takes place in Regency Park. Your feedback is appreciated.

Regency Park

The entire staff was caring, thoughtful, friendly, and responsive. Both to my mother and to me.

I was very pleased with the care and attention my mother was given by everyone.

I've always left feeling she is in good hands.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Betty for your review on the wonderful staff and caring we have here in Regency Park. We appreciate your feedback.

Regency Park in Hazlet

My Aunt, Eleanora Bell has been a resident for over a year and in July
celebrated her 100th birthday.
Special thanks to all those who helped make her party a success, including
Jericho, Al Morris, Chaim, Adelita, Sonny and Donna.

Her 30 family members had a wonderful time!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Dana for your review. Congratulations to your aunt on her birthday, it was our pleasure to help and participate in her party. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Review of Regency Park Nursing Center in Hazlet, NJ

I am so pleased with the care my cousin Maureen is receiving at Regency Park, Hazlet.

Judah and the entire staff are so helpful and accommodating.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Maura for your review on the wonderful staff and accommodations we provide here in Regency Park. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Regency Park

I express my appreciation to the wonderful staff at Regency Park for showing tremendous kindness to my sister Mary during her recent illness and rehab stay.

A special thank you as well for visiting her in the hospital, this truly showed that you care.

Judah Gutwein

thanks for your kind words!

Review of Regency Park

Regency did a great job of taking care of my sister during her recent stay.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Doris for your review on the care we provide our residents with here at Regency Park. It is our pleasure to continue assisting you and your loved ones with the very best care. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Regency Park - Hazlet, NJ

Regency was so pleasant and provided a lovely gift basket.

A special thanks to your nurse Elizabeth (2nd floor) for her care and concern.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Rose for your wonderful feedback on the care we provide here at Regency Park. Thank you for your review.

Regency Park in Hazlet, NJ

To all staff on 1 West at Regency Park, I would like to thank everyone who helped in some way to take care of my husband Jeff. Recovery will be very slow unfortunately but we want to say thank you to you all. You were all great and a nice place. Thanks.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Jean for your positive review on our facility. Here at Regency Park we do our best to provide our residents with the very best care and ensure recovery proceeds as fast as possible. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Regency Park

My mom was admitted for rehab and I am very satisfied with the quality of care she is receiving. When I leave her at night I feel very comfortable knowing she is safe and in good hands.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Louis for your feedback on the quality of our care that we provide here in Regency Park. We do our best to ensure that this is the very best place for your loved one. Your review is appreciated.

Review of Regency Park

I want to thank you for taking good care of my sister Connie C. Words can't express how much I appreciate what you have done for her.

We thank you again.

Ruth,

It was our pleasure completely and thanks for your kind words!

Review of Regency Park Nursing Center in Hazlet, NJ

I could not say who was the kindest and most appreciated. One was nicer than the other, a great place to be. Food was great too.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks Tom for your very kind words for Regency Park Nursing and Rehabilitation in New Jersey!
Best,
Regency Nursing Centers

Thanks to Regency Park in Hazlet!

I had a great experience at Regency Park and appreciate everything they did recently for my Mom, Connie.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on the amazing experience you had here at Regency Park. Your feedback is appreciated.

Thank You Regency Park!

I just want to thank everyone for being so caring and nice to my Mom. I never heard my Mom complain about going home, you guys made her feel happy.

Thank you very much.

Judah Gutwein

We thank you for your kind words!
Judah

Thank you Renee!

Review of Regency Park Nursing Center in Hazlet, NJ

We are very happy we chose Regency Park for my mom's rehab after a stroke. The staff are most attentive and caring and go out of their way for family members as well!

Judah Gutwein

Thank you so much for your kind words, we deeply appreciate it!

The Regency Park is tops!

Our Aunt Victoria has been a resident at the Regency Park for almost three years. We can't praise the Regency enough! The facility is immaculate, and the food is delicious. All of the staff are at the top of their game, friendly and always willing to help. There are plenty of activities for everyone's interest, including talented individuals and groups who come in to entertain the residents . Our Aunt Victoria loves it there. We are very thankful that the Regency Park is such a wonderful place--they have become our extended family!

John, Anne,

We thank you with all our hearts for your beautiful words of praise.
Know that we love Victoria dearly and she is a wonderful asset to our community!

Warm Regards,

Judah

Regency Park In Hazlet A Premier Nursing Home!

awesome place with exceptional and compassionate care for my Mom! Highly recommended

Judah Gutwein

We thank you deeply for your very kind words!

Regency Park Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Levgut,

We thank you with all our hearts for your beautiful review!

A quiet and welcoming haven. That’s how many of our residents describe Regency Park. Perhaps it’s our picture-perfect location, the casually elegant lifestyle, or the sense of security and safety that Regency living inspires. Whatever the reasons, the feeling of warmth, caring and freedom is everywhere in this beautiful, home-like setting at the gateway to the Jersey shore.

Nestled in a shady grove of stately oak tress, the 170-bed Regency Park is designed for optimum comfort, safety and accessibility. Our interdisciplinary team of experienced caregivers and support staff is specially trained to meet the widely varying and changing needs of our residents and patients, including the elderly, those suffering from prolonged illnesses or disabilities, as well as those who need short-term rehabilitation. Services range from 24-hour skilled nursing to sub-acute care and assistance with basic requirements of everyday living.

Residents and families alike appreciate Regency Park’s luxurious rooms, sumptuous dining with choice of delicious meals, beautifully appointed living, dining and recreation areas, and stimulating schedule of activities and entertainment. Outside, our park-like grounds, featuring gardens, waterfalls, gazebos, fish ponds and walkways offer a perfect environment for socializing, family visits or quiet reflection.

Convenient to major roadways and public bus and rail transportation, and even water taxi to and from New York City, Regency Park is at the center of one of New Jersey’s most unique areas. Glorious sandy beaches, wooded parklands, rolling hills and spectacular horse farms are all just minutes form our front door. The exciting Shore recreation areas, picturesque Navesink River, historic Atlantic Highlands, exciting shopping malls, and cultural venues galore further add to the Regency Park living experience. Three major hospitals are also located within a few miles of Regency Park.

We are also extremely excited to introduce our new cutting edge technology in Healthcare which we will be rolling out in July 2016 at all Regency Nursing and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Centers!

Allow us to introduce MD Live Care! They are a physician based group that provide telemedicine during evening hours, weekends and holidays. They utilize cutting edge video communication technology and digital diagnostic equipment(s) which allows their physicians to interact, evaluate, diagnose and triage our patients at their bedside without leaving the facility.

They are a group of board certified physicians with 10+ years of experience in both hospital and Sub-Acute/Post-Acute care settings and are highly qualified to treat medically complex patients. MD Live Care's main goal is to help Regency Nursing and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Centers by treating our medically ill patients at their bedside. They will provide additional support and guidance to nurses as they care for our patients. They will work hand in hand with our primary care physicians and communicate with our patients and their family members to provide updates and follow-ups regarding care provided.
As an additional courtesy for our residents to enhance the quality of care, Regency will incur all service charges from MD Live Care, as they will not bill our patient's insurance. This initiative is yet another illustration of Regency's commitment to pushing the envelope in Healthcare technologies and advancements and to spare no expense in caring for our residents.