Regency Grande Nursing and Post-acute Rehabilitation Center - Dover, NJ

Regency Grande Nursing and Post-acute Rehabilitation Center - Dover, NJ has yet not published prices.

Regency Grande is located in the historic town of Dover, in New Jersey’s Morris County. Founded in 1722, the picturesque community is actually nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, although it is just 35 miles from Manhattan and approximately the same distance from the Delaware River and the Pennsylvania border. Once a landmark hotel, today the six-story facility has evolved into a wonderful showcase of Regency’s commitment to total patient-centered care and comfortable, home-like living.

Regency Grande’s team of experienced caregivers and support staff provides a variety of long- and short-term healthcare services designed to meet the widely varying and changing needs of our residents and patients, including the elderly, those suffering from prolonged illnesses or disabilities, as well as short-term rehabilitation candidates. Services at the 155-bed facility range from 24-hour skilled nursing to sub-acute care and assistance with basic requirements of daily living in Regency Grande’s gracious assisted living accommodations.

Residents and families alike enjoy the friendly environment, comfortable, cheery rooms, sumptuous dining with choice of meals, beautifully appointed living, dining and recreation areas, as well as a stimulating schedule of activities and entertainment.

Regency Grande is very much a part of the Dover town landscape that, for the past several years, has been undergoing a business and cultural renaissance. Families and residents can step out of our front door and shop for antiques, ride in a paddle boat, visit dozens of boutiques, go to a country-style auction, attend a summer concert, or dine at one of the town’s many fine restaurants.

Easily reached by public bus or rail transportation, or via automobile from major roadways Routes 80, 46 and 10, Regency Grande has emerged as a “grand example” of Regency living!

We are also extremely excited to introduce our new cutting edge technology in Healthcare which we will be rolling out in July 2016 at all Regency Nursing and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Centers!

Allow us to introduce MD Live Care! They are a physician based group that provide telemedicine during evening hours, weekends and holidays. They utilize cutting edge video communication technology and digital diagnostic equipment(s) which allows their physicians to interact, evaluate, diagnose and triage our patients at their bedside without leaving the facility.

They are a group of board certified physicians with 10+ years of experience in both hospital and Sub-Acute/Post-Acute care settings and are highly qualified to treat medically complex patients. MD Live Care's main goal is to help Regency Nursing and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Centers by treating our medically ill patients at their bedside. They will provide additional support and guidance to nurses as they care for our patients. They will work hand in hand with our primary care physicians and communicate with our patients and their family members to provide updates and follow-ups regarding care provided.

As an additional courtesy for our residents to enhance the quality of care, Regency will incur all service charges from MD Live Care, as they will not bill our patient's insurance. This initiative is yet another illustration of Regency's commitment to pushing the envelope in Healthcare technologies and advancements and to spare no expense in caring for our residents.

• Speech Therapy
  • 24 hour care
  • Dental Care Available
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Respite care available
  • Religious Services
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Rehabilitation
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • hospice care assistance
  • Post-Operative Care
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness

I toured with [removed] in admissions to find placement for my Mom for long-term care.

The place is very nice & well kept.

Everyone was very friendly.

Perfect,Perfect,Perfect.It was like I was in heaven.Food is very good.I'm very satisfied.If I could stay here to live,I would never go home.

Very Good.They always took care of my loved one.He was always clean.This is probably the best rehab he's ever been.

Review of Regency Grande - Dover, NJ

Excellent. The therapists, aides, nurses, everyone is wonderful. It's kept very clean. They're constantly cleaning and the food is good and if you don't like what you get, the aides will go get something else. They are all very attentive equally to everyone. I don't have a negative thing to say.

Review of Regency Grande Nursing And Post Acute Rehabilitation-Center Dover, NJ

Excellent. The therapists, aides, nurses, everyone is wonderful. It's kept very clean. They're constantly cleaning and the food is good and if you don't like what you get, the aides will go get something else. They are all very attentive and equally to everyone. I don't have a negative thing to say.

Review of Regency Grande Nursing And Post Acute Rehabilitation Center-Dover, NJ

Don't know how to put into words the kindness I've received there. I could not have been in a better place. I loved all the girls (the aides and therapy). Therapy got me to go home.

Review of Regency Grande Nursing And Post Acute Rehabilitation Center-Dover, NJ

Oh the girls are just excellent! I just love them dearly, especially Lucy and Eva. They are very good and took good care of me. They know exactly what you need.

Regency Grande - Dover, NJ

Very good place. Couldn't ask for better. Everyone is cheerful. They've got a good crew.

excellenet

great!

Regency Grande - Dover, NJ

Wonderful! Scale of 1-10, the nurses are a 10!

Nothing was ever out of place I had a wonderful stay.

Regency Grande - Dover, NJ

Everything was great. They were all great at Regency Grande during my stay, but Marlene was my favorite aide. She was just wonderful. Regency really helped me heal and I'm grateful.

Regency Grande - Dover, NJ

I was very happy with everything at Regency Grande. They all treated me very well.

Regency Grande

It was great to be at Regency Grande and I have absolutely no complaints.

Regency Grande - Dover, NJ

I was very happy with the dedication of all the staff. They always met my needs. I would highly recommend the Regency Grande and will always return if my condition needed their services.

Regency Grande

Everyone was so nice here it was great. I had absolutely no problems and the care was wonderful!

Regency Grande - Dover

Thanks to Regency Grande, I am able to go home with my strength back. Special thanks to Jennifer B. of Social Services for all of her assistance. They have a very fine organization.

Regency Grande

Recently, I was fortunate to stay some 7 weeks at this facility in Dover, NJ. Without the slightest hesitation, I can say that Regency Grande nursing and rehabilitation stands alone and high above my several other rehab experiences. The physical plant is akin to a new and well maintained hotel, most comfortable and pleasant accommodations and entertaining, well coordinated activities. The therapists and caregivers were phenomenal too. This is a 5 star facility.

Regency Grande

The services were excellent. The nursing staff and CNA's were caring and helpful. Therapy was wonderful and prepared my husband and myself for a safe return to the community.

Regency Grande

It was good care of me. Eva and Kay were my aides and did a great job.

Regency Grande

A big thank you is in order for the care provided to my mother by the staff at Regency Grande.

She was recently discharged in great physical shape and in good spirits.

Regency Grande Is Superb!

Wonderful care, always smiling, very uplifting attitudes. Facility very clean, great food.
Thank you to all!

Regency Grande

My mom was at the Regency Grande recently for a short respite. We were happy with the care.

Regency Grande

My dad was well cared for -- the staff was always pleasant and professional. The center is clean and beautiful. It feels like home.

Review of Regency Grande - Dover, NJ

I would reccomend the Regency Grande to all families that need to find care for their loved one. The staff is very proffessional and the facility is clean. The Regency Grande is a place of excellence!

Regency Grande

Regency Grande was a wonderful rehab center for my brother. I would especially thank Pam, their nursing director. God bless them all.

Regency Grande

I would like to commend Regency Grande for their excellent care of our Dad, Wallace. The 4th floor staff, especially the nursing assistant Felicia, who goes above and beyond and treats him like she would her own father.

Judah Gutwein

Joan, thanks so much for your very kind words for the staff at Regency Grande postacute rehabilitation center! Best wishes.

Regency Grande

Our mother passed away after living at Regency Grande for over 4 years. During that time, she was treated with utmost respect and wonderful care by the 3rd floor nurses and caregivers. We particularly like to mention Pat Secola, Johan Willo and Erwin Ibanez, who personally cared for her.

We will never forget their kindness.

Excellent service.

My therapists are so encouraging and supportive and the staff are really special people.

Regency Grande

Excellent! Couldn't be better. Therapy was good.

Judah Gutwein

thank you so much for your kind words regarding the Regency Grande Sub-acute rehab center in Dover, NJ! We appreciate it. Best, Judah Gutwein, LNHA

Review of Regency Grande in Dover, NJ

Very professional and caring staff. They go above and beyond to make my mom comfortable, like home. I admire them all.

Review of Regency Grand -- Dover, NJ

The quality of the service was great. The nurses were very attentive and reassuring. I would highly recommend Regency Grande in Dover, NJ.

Review of Regency Grande

My mom started in rehab and moved to long term care in May 2015. We have been very pleased with the facility. Environment is lovely. Staff is overly caring and loving. Guest meals are great too. My mom loves to have us eat with her.

Lesa,

We thank you with all our hearts for your beautiful and kind words!

Best,

www.regencynursing.com

Kudos to Regency Grande

Kudos to Regency Grande for providing my brother, George, with exceptional care during his recent stay.

I commend everyone on 2B who took such great care of him and treated him with dignity and respect. I am a retired LPN and have worked in other nursing homes where residents were treated in a cold and callous manner.

My opinion of Regency Grande is 100% and I would be proud to recommend people to go there.

Review of Regency Grande

In honor of Dr. Pathak at Regency Grande who accepted my mother Helen.

My family and I made the right decision 2 years ago to admit my mom to Regency Grande.

We realized she needed more care than we could provide at home. She enjoyed all the programs, activities and trips, especially to IHOP. Although she mostly enjoyed the people, all the staff on the third floor are incredible! Pat, Johann, and Irwin, to name a few and all the nurses and nursing assistants are truly compassionate and professional. It takes special people to do what they do everyday. She spent her time at Regency in a caring atmosphere. Words cannot express my gratitude.

Regency Grande is to be applauded

Mamye and I extend a sincere thank you to you. The care and compassion that you extend to the patients in your care is exceptional.

You are to be applauded.

The patient staff, therapists and administrative staff made a necessary stay more pleasant.

Judah Gutwein

thanks so much for your kind words for Regency Grande.
God bless you.

Review of Regency Grande in Dover, NJ

I could not find another nursing home that has the overall quality that Regency Grande has!

Judah Gutwein

we thank you for your kind words!
best regards,