Reflections Memory Care - Washington, IL

Disappointed

My mother-in-law is at Reflections. She has a roommate who is on hospice. There are 2 double beds, plus a hospital bed in the small room. It is so sad that a resident on hospice doesn't get more respect - like a private room. It is ridiculous that my mother-in-law has to watch her roommate die! Totally disrespectful to her and her roommate! We are moving her to a different memory care residence.

We felt that our father was not yet at the level of care that this provided. He would be to confined.

Absolutely wonderful

This place is absolutely wonderful and the staff team here is just so kind. The facility is nice and close to my house so it adds convenience. When I first toured the property I noticed that it is very clean with no odors what so ever. They do provide activities for the residents to participate in and to help stimulate them. The food that they provide looked pretty good. My love one there actually likes spicy food and the other people not so much. So we talked to the kitchen crew and they said that they would work on adding something to her liking. It was very nice that they could listen to her requests. I definitely recommend this property.

$4100 for shared room. Looked respectable, a little more chaotic compared to a smaller place like Bickford. Price is better but have questions like will cost too up if he needs more care, $500 non-refundable deposit,.did not give $. When [Removed] pills are working he is functional...when they wear off not so much.

Care and Comfort

This is a great community for care. The staff is outstanding. The menu is very appealing and he is pleased with the nice variety. The activities are helping him in many ways. This community has a lot to offer and we are happy that he is doing good due the the care that offered. We would recommend other families to this community for the excellent care and good value for a loved one.

A safe haven for someone special

The staff is is very helpful, caring, and efficient.

I'am Very Pleased With This Community

Everything has worked very well for my mother here at this facility. They are doing a very good job caring for her and her needs, I'am very pleased. Everyday she is getting more adjusted to the community. The community looks great, they do a very good job keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is outstanding, they are very helpful and attentive. I know she is safe and being cared for well. Overall I'am satisfied with this community and I would recommend it.

Amazing. An answer to prayer!

Our mom has been a resident for about a month. We love the way they all recognize us and all staff know my mom's name. Very personable!! They all go above and beyond to make sure her needs are met. For example we haven't had a chance to get her signed up to get her hair done so I took in the supplies to do her hair. They opened the beauty shop so I could use the chair making it easier and more comfortable for my mom. I didn't even have to ask, they just did it. They also encourage all the residents to participate in the activities. They treat her and us like they would want their loved one treated.