Reflections Memory Care- Chatham, IL

Review of Reflections Memory Care- Chatham, IL

I am very impressed with the care & compassion that the management & staff at Reflections Memory Care has shown to both my loved one & [I] (as the caretaker). They have been tremendous in helping with the stress of a very difficult decision.

Review of Reflections Memory Care- Chatham, IL

My wife has been here for just over 3 yrs. With her disease, this is the best facility that we know of. The staff is fantastic, the layout of the facility is perfect. The care and love that my wife has received [have] been great. We looked at four others before we choose the one and I am glad we did.

They make our family feel welcome which is very important to us.

Review of Reflections Memory Care- Chatham, IL

I visited five different communities before choosing Reflections for my mother. It is clean and very well maintained. The nursing staff is excellent and keeps me informed of new concerns and changes in my mother;s health and behavior. The caregiver staff [does] their best to make my mother comfortable and to ensure her safety. She is encouraged to participate in all group activities.

Review of Reflections Memory Care- Chatham, IL

Excellent facility. Very caring staff.

Wonderful Community

The staff are caring. The food is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone! What a beautiful community.

Good care and comfort for mom

We like the care from this community. The menu is good. The community is clean and a nice environment. They need more activities for the residents. to stay active. We feel that maybe then need to move the television for the residents to be able to see it without having to look upwards or maybe reclining chairs. We would recommend this community for the care of loved one.

Nice Place

When we toured this community the inside and out appeared to be clean and well kept. The staff was very willing and helpful to answer our questions on the tour and everyone seemed very nice. We didn't get a chance to have a meal there.
The reason why we didn't choose this one was just the location it just was not the most convenient choice for us.

They offer memory care from mild to severe.

Everything seems to be okay since my loved one made the move to Reflections Memory Care. They have two areas for memory care one is severe and the other is the mild to moderate. They try to offer a variety of activities for the residents. Our loved one is not enjoying the meals served. The community is very well kept and clean throughout. The staff are very friendly and helpful when I have visited.