Reflections Memory Care - Carterville, IL

A Wonderful Place for Mom

Everyone is personable and demonstrate a sincere approach with my mother. They care about their patients like it is their parent. I am very fortunate to find such a wonderful place for my mother.

Excellent Choice

We made the decision to move mom into Reflections Memory Care a few months ago and we still think that we made an excellent choice for mom. We liked what they had to offer and we knew it was a good fit and did not look any further at other communities. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. We always feel like we are welcome when we come and visit mom. The staff is friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. She is quite comfortable in her room. There are plenty of activities that the staff encourages the residents to engage and she is participating and making new friends. I don't know that she has ventured outside to enjoy the fresh air with the weather as hot as it is now. We would recommend this community to others.