Needs some updating

I toured this facility. They were okay. It just didn’t look like the same professional standards that other places had. It wasn’t bad, but it had an overall feeling that there wasn’t as much care being taken with cleaning and making it look nice. The person that gave us the tour was quite thorough, though. We ultimately did not choose it because it was an older facility and everything just looked old and worn.

Frankie Craig

I'm sorry to hear that you found thing to be "old and worn." Those are two words that I have never heard used to describe our community before. On the contrary, I frequently get asked if we are brand new because of the $200,000+ renovation we underwent last year. My staff and maintenance crew work hard to make the building look clean and new. I have to ask...we are sometimes confused with properties on Redwood Avenue, is it possible that you are mistaking us with another property? We are located on Canal Avenue.

Great community!

The community is very nicely kept and well maintained. They have wood grain trim on everything and makes it feel like home. The community is smaller and has a square layout. The layout makes it easy for my loved one to get around. The staff are very reliable and follow through with what they say they are going to do. Overall it is a great community but just was not the right fit for my loved one.

Frankie Craig

Thank you for your kind review. I hope you found appropriate care for your loved one. Come back and visit anytime!

Kim Is so helpful thanks

Frankie Craig

I will be sure to pass your kind compliment on to Kim.

Dad Needed More Care

This one seemed like a good place. The people were really nice but they would not accept dad because of the level of care that he required. They assessed him and they didn't think they could handle him. I think it had to do with him needing a two person lift.

Top Three

They were okay, It was a smaller facility and it seemed like they were more specialized toward a certain group. It didn't seem like they had more than one level of care. We wanted a place with different levels so that my dad doesn't have to move if he needs more care later on. But Redwood Terrace was very nice and very clean. They were in our top three, actually.

Redwood Terrace, located in Grants Pass, Oregon offers quality assisted living services to older adults, helping them remain independent, while providing the individualized personal assistance they need. At Redwood Terrace, a wide range of services are available in a comfortable setting where privacy and choice are respected and maximum independence is supported.

What You Will Find at Redwood Terrace:
A comfortable, safe, residential setting that feels like home yet offers the professional services and amenities you need right outside your door.
45 apartments consisting of large studio and one-bedrooms, universally accessible to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.Voice-to-voice emergency call systems, individually controlled heat/air conditioning and kitchenettes in all apartments.LEAP (Life Enrichment Activity Program), a specially designed health and wellness program. Active Resident’s Council