Death By Neglect

I recently had a family member who was placed in the care of this facility. I came in several times and my family member was soaked on more than one occasion with urine and feces, dry skin, mouth care was non existent . A wound developed with in a week of the stay and soon worsened. I had voiced my concerns repeatedly all the way to the administrator they assured me the care would improve. my family member was transferred to the hospital for sepsis a an infection stemming from the wound. my family member was to sick to fight and lost their battle and passed away. If you are considering placing your family member in the care of these people I implore you to think again check their history and reviews.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident’s physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
Our healthcare center accommodates 120 residents. We are certified for Medicare and Medicaid and we offer a continuum of healthcare services from short-term or outpatient rehabilitation to long-term care. We offer semi-private and private rooms as well as rehabilitation and hospice suites. Rainier Vista Care Center is a 2005 recipient of the American Health Care Association Quality Award.