Lili's Family Care - Puyallup, WA

It seemed like a nice place. Clean smelled good. I'm just afraid [name removed] would be put in a bedroom and forgotten except for being feed and changed. The downstairs where the residents live is a bit dark.

More info up front

I tried to set up a tour for this community which was set in a beautiful location. When I finally reached them to set up the tour they stated they preferred female residents.

Searching for a place for mom

I visited Lili's and was very impressed with the clean, cute, home atmosphere. Lili was so pleasant and understood all of my concerns and nice to speak with. I liked that she does her own cooking and that she has such a variety of care available, and encourages family visits and concerns.

OH MY

If you want loving care, keep looking.

My mom loves the food.

Well, I have known Lilli for years. She is a woman who really cares for her patients. Her and her nurse - they do an exceptional job! It’s very quiet and the residents all get along. They are able to freely walk around and so are a little more independent than they might otherwise be. My mom loves the food.

I wish we could have found Lili earlier.

We visited so many homes and this one caught our eye. Lili was a pleasure to meet. The home is beautiful and Clean. Lili is an amazing cook. We are so happy to have our mother cared for by Lili.

Owner is very nice, quiet.

Owner is very nice, quiet.

Lili's Family Care is located in a peaceful residential area of Puyallup, Washington. We are an adult family home that provides quality assisted living services. We strive to promote independence, respect, and dignity to our residents. We strive to make a positive difference in our resident's lives. We believe in the values of respect for the individual, kindness and compassion for the people we serve, integrity and trust, and responsibility and accountability. We offer a safe living environment with neighborhood watch. We have a fully fenced yard and a covered patio for our residents to enjoy the outdoors. Our partially or fully furnished air conditioned private rooms are equipped with private phone lines and cable hookups. Our cozy living room is perfect for our residents to play games and watch movies. Our certified nursers are on call 24/7. We provide three nutritious and delicious home-cooked meals and offer in-between snacks. Our services include housekeeping and laundry service, medication delivery and management, and social and recreational activities.