Brookdale Puyallup South - Puyallup, WA

Brookdale Puyallup South - Puyallup, WA has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Puyallup South - Puyallup, WA

Looking for assisted

The Brookdale Puyallup South is for strictly Alzheimer's care. It is a nice community that I did research on while looking for other care for my mom. Based on other recommendations it is a very nice and clean community. The caregivers do a good job of taking care of their residents.

Special Care for a loved one

I was very happy with the care that was received in this community. The staff was very caring to our special needs. The community is clean and maintained and we are happy. They had a small choice of meals They offered her activities for her to participate. I would recommend this community for good care and to assist with needs of a loved one. I would be happy to come back to this community for
the special needs for a loved one to receive good care.

I am not happy with this communty. the price for the care is too much for a small small room. the community is not clean. They do not offer activities that are helpful for the residents. The residents are not offered there own towel when needing. The dining area did not have a knife for her to have her meals taken care of .They have offered activiites for her to participate. They need to offer more activities fir the residents to try and stay active. I suggest other famiilies check out this community to see if this is what they are wanting for a family member for care.

Too much money for too little

The staff are friendly and the facility is clean and well decorated. Staff take an active interest in residents. The cost for residents is a little extreme. You don't get the value for what you pay. Many things that should be included in the room rental cost extra.

This Place Has Helped Dad

It is nice to see my dad out and about now. The staff are encouraging and helped dad to be more active and get involved with activities. My dad enjoys his meals especially his dessert! I think I caught a bad day but when I visited my dad his room smelled and the toilet was pretty gross. My dad is doing well here.
Mechele from A Place For Mom did so much for us, I appreciate her so much.

respite stay

Beings my husband is there for a 2 week respite care for me to recover from surgery. They were very supportive to both him and myself in getting things all set up. They made him feel at home in his room and every thing.

Acceptable location. Cute main street theme for the main lobby, nice outside garden patio. Rooms okay - no bathing facility in room. Seating areas in the residential area are smaller rooms- library, tv rooms on both sides, and dining area. There was a bad odor in the living area - trash not taken out regularly/often enough

They Have Been Great

Everybody is just very helpful and they answer any questions I have. The staff always has a smile on. I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is, but nothing you can do about that. They have been great though.

mixed feelings, but good overall

I have kind of mixed feelings about Brookdale Puyallup South. All the staff members are great. And they have some very good activities as well.

However, when we were there, it had a very definite urine smell all in the hallways. They said that they were aware of it and taking care of it.

Also, while the staff is very friendly, I don't see them actively engaging with the residents as much as I have at other places.

All that said, the loved one I have there is very safe and seems to be happy.

Brookdale Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to continuous quality service and care and will share your feedback with our management team.

Nice looking place, a bit expensive

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This place looked very nice, although it was one of the more expensive options we looked at. The facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff we worked with all seemed friendly.

They have been great

They have been great, the food is good. The staff is pretty good about dealing with combative residents. They are good about answering my questions, when I call. The room rates might be a little high in price, but if you have the money it's affordable and worth it. It's clean and nice. They don't seem to be in it for the money, they really seem to care.

This is a beautiful facility and has ...

This is a beautiful facility and has good dining and activities for residents. I'm not yet convinced that communication to families about my loved one and acurate, reliable facilitation of my loved one's care plan is a strength.

The Move

Very friendly staff willing to listen to your loved ones needs. Daughter shows up at different times to talk to different shift staff. Meals are good, seems as thought they eat a lot. Everyone I talk to is very respectful to both my mother and myself. Considering other places I looked at and with my mothers demenchia this seemed to be the right place for her. It is very close to the daughters house and that was very important. I hope this place works out and we can get adjusted to the new routine. I also wanted to thank the advisor given to us from a place for mom ,she was very kind.

This is a beautiful communi...

This is a beautiful community! It is safe and secure and I am very much interested but I think it is out of my price range. If mom qualifies for VA assistance, Medicaid plus her SS and pension, I would choose this facility.

Nice facility - good experience. Thi...

Nice facility - good experience. This place might be more than we need. Would like to visit other places to contrast and compare. If my mom was more 'limited' then I would consider this place a strong option. But I left with the feeling that the transition would be too extreme for her.

Nice facility - good experience. Fee...

Nice facility - good experience. Feeling like this place might be more than we need. Would like to visit other places to contrast and compare. If my mom was more 'limited' then I would consider this place a strong option. But I left with the feeling that the transition would be too extreme for her.