We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Provident Crossings is the Austin areas newest independent living community. Come see how you enjoy life in our elegant and luxurious adult (over 55) community. We’re the perfect choice for independent people who are looking for security, comfort, convenience and a friendly atmosphere in the place you call home. The variety of activities under one roof offers choices for an exciting lifestyle and the time to experience them all. We offer even more choices with Freedom Dining; you select casual or fine dining each day.
We take the worry out of your everyday life and replace it with comfort, fun, independence, security and friends. Enjoy exciting amenities 24/7 with a professional staff and on-site managers. Play cards, shoot pool, jump in the spa tub, and enjoy live entertainment in the 150-seat theatre. We have cookouts on the patio (which boasts a built-in grill), or fine dining w/ wait staff, you can even grab a snack or a latte from the Bistro.
Provident Crossings has an Arts & Crafts room, a Man Cave dedicated to the guys, a walking path and numerous programs geared for gentlemen and ladies alike.
Round Rock, Texas, is considered one of the fastest-growing communities in the nation. This small city is located in Williamson County, with a small part of it falling in the Travis County area. With a population of about 108,959, this city is ranked seventh on the list of the best small cities to live in America. Round Rock is located approximately 20 miles north of downtown Austin. This small town is 12th on the list of best places to retire because of its low crime rate and its bustling downtown area filled with an array of shopping and eating establishments.
Walk score in zip code 78664 for Round Rock is 51. Most errands can be accomplished on foot.
Average weather information: Round Rock has hot, humid summers and very mild winters with less than 1 inch of snowfall. The average highest temperature is in the month of July at 95 degrees, while the average lowest temperature is in January at around 38 degrees. Round Rock receives an average of 35 inches of rainfall annually, putting it in the classification of a subtropical climate.
Senior population: Five percent of the population of Round Rock, Texas, is seniors, with about 1300 still a part of the workforce.
Round Rock offers several options for transportation, from buses to taxi services. This city allows residents and visitors to easily travel within the city of Round Rock or from Round Rock to the fast-paced life of the Austin Metroplex and surrounding areas.
- Buses: Capital Metro now provides bus service to and within the city of Round Rock and Interurban bus service from CARTS' Bowman Road Station in Round Rock to Georgetown, Taylor, Hutto, Austin and San Marcos.
- Taxis: Ace Taxi and 10/10 Taxi
- Ride shares: Capital Metro RideShare Program
Health and Safety
Public safety and being close to medical facilities is important when raising a family or when retired and living alone. Knowing that emergency help is close by brings peace of mind.
- Hospitals: St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, Cornerstone Hospital Austin - Round Rock, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Round Rock
- Crime rate: Round Rock has been ranked one of the safest U.S. cities of those that have a population of 100,000 or more. A 2014 survey of city residents showed that 93 percent feel very safe in this small city.
Sports and Leisure
Round Rock has proclaimed itself the ""Sports Capital of Texas."" It is the home of a minor league baseball team called the Round Rock Express. This town has a lot of team spirit and pride. Round Rock has opened a free public skate park. The city is also home to a professionally designed disc golf course, numerous softball and baseball fields, and an Aquatic Center.
- Golf courses: Wells Branch Disc Golf course, The Golf Driving Range of Round Rock
- Gyms: Anytime Fitness
- Senior citizen centers: Round Rock Senior Center, Allen R. Baca Center
Shopping and Entertainment
Round Rock is known for its many shops and dining establishments. Downtown Round Rock has a rich legendary western history. The area is full of walkable entertainment, shopping and dining. This fun-filled area is a place to enjoy time with family and friends.
- Shopping: Cristales - The Boutique, Maru's Boutique, JC Penny, Divas Fashion, MX
- Grocery stores: Randalls, H-E-B
- Restaurants: Buffalo Wings and Rings, Quinoa Grill, Wendy's, Dominoes and Taco Bell
- Movie theaters: Flix Brewhouse
- Events: Fall Fun Festival, Christmas Family Night 2017, Daddy Daughter Dance “ 'Boots and Bling'
Round Rock has many places to choose from for spiritual growth and well-being. With many denominations and beliefs covered, it has a place of worship for just about anyone.
- Religious facilities: Saint William Catholic Church, Round Rock Christian Church, Journey of Faith United Methodist Church, First Baptist Church