Providence Place LLC - Kansas City, KS

Providence Place LLC - Kansas City, KS has yet not published prices.

Fresh and Clean

We have been happy both times my mother has been in Providence Place. It is clean and smells fresh everyday. The staff is kind and friendly. Mom is well taken care of and excels during therapy. She can get her nails done, her hair fixed and go to the Rosary or devotion time, if she chooses. The meals are fresh and healthy and an alternative menu is available each meal with additional choices. It is a homey place and we have no complaints.

Review of Providence Place - Kansas City, KS

The frequently missed her for meals, I don't know why. Staff were very friendly and rehab therapy was 4 out of 5.

Review of Providence Place in Kansas City, KS

I don't really seen [Patient] in rehab and she doesn't really move much when I see her. I've never actually seen the nurses doing anything. Never anyone at the front desk. Food has been okay, she hasn’t complained about that.

Review on Providence Place in Kansas City, KS

I'd rate the nurses higher than a 5.

Review on Providence Place - Kansas City, KS

For rehab, they put him on the machines and he didn't like the machines, he has a bad heart. I did not like that he has to go eat in the dining room.

Review on Providence Place in Kansas City, KS

One girl is really great! [Patient] likes the girl that is helping with the rehab therapy. She has a nurse that she doesn't care for who seems unmotivated. Staff were real helpful and when I go there a lot they keep me informed. Housekeeping stays on top of cleanliness, it looks and smells clean. [Patient] has refused to eat and doesn't want to go down to the dining room but no complaints specific to the food.

Review on Providence Place - Kansas City, KS

Rehab therapy seems fine. Had a hard time getting someone to help sister get to the bathroom. Twice she wet herself, because no one came. For discharge planning, had a meeting with a nurse to get the home ready for her.

Review for Providence Place

She is having a male nurse that is not doing very well at giving her shots.

Review for Providence Place in Kansas City

Got some exceptional staff. Not great at keeping us informed in the beginning, didn't get alternate meals to her, but would I recommend this location.

Review on Providence Place

They boss her around like she does not have a brain, and she doesn't like that. We asked for a list of the medications they are giving her and they still have yet to provide that information. Rehab therapy was excellent and staff were friendly, care provided was OK.

Review for Providence Place in Kansas City, KS

Mom already has in-home care nurse and demanded to be let go. Rehab therapy was a 5 out of 5 but overall I would not recommend them.

No complaints.

Review on Providence Place in Kansas City, KS

They have been wonderful with my mother. She is doing better with rehab therapy. Nursing care was awesome! The staff has gone above and beyond. My mother has been eating well and has been getting snacks.

Review of Providence Place in Kansas City

No complaints. Staff were very cooperative.

Review of Providence Place - Kansas City, KS

He got awesome care. No complaints for the care he was getting. Highest possible rating for the nurses. The rehab didn't volunteer information as much, but answered all questions. The dining experience is a 5 out of 5, but dad says "3" because of no salt and pepper.

Review for Providence Place

It seems the records are not being communicated to Drs including lab work. (From KU) She only ate a little bit of food or fear of having to go the bathroom.

Review of Providence Place in Kansas

Excellent. I have never been to a rehab center this is my first experience. They are very good. I'm just very independent. When a patient ask them something they can be a little more nicer. Once I go take a shower and come back my bed is made and everything is clean.

Review of Providence Place

I got awesome care. No complaints for the care I was getting.

Review of Providence Place

Excellent. I have never been to a rehab center this is my first experience.

Review of Providence Place

Cleanliness is amazing. It's the nicest one i have ever been to. Love that the dining experience has them all together having fun.

Review of Providence Place

She liked the nurse named Charlotte and Amy. Also, Mark took care of her really well. There was one Nurse that had a problem with the meds. Maintenance were really nice to her. The only thing she wasn't informed that volunteers were coming, so was surprised when a young man came into her room announced. I am always calling my mom, so I may not have given the staff a chance to call her to keep her informed. Enjoyed the Bingo. Didn't like the movie night, because likes her own shows. She liked the birds. She would have loved to have the animals come to her like Providence. Overheard another patient kept complaining about her back being in pain. It upset my mother, since the patient wasn't getting the pain meds. They kept encouraging her to contact her doctor, but the patient never did. Someone dropped the ball. They discharged her without the medication she needed. Not sure if this was the Rehab's fault or the doctor.

Review of Providence Place

He is back in rehab, but I wanted to review them. They're pretty good community. Nurses are understaffed, help is good but they don't have enough of them. He is on a feeding tube, so I can't rate the food. Not able to participate in the activities. The TV "sucks".

Review of Providence Place

Dad made it home he's alive so I'd say they did a good job. Dad only complained about one meal, other than that the food was good.

Review of Providence Place

She was fine with her stay at Providence place. The only thing is, she had a colostomy and alot of the nurses did not know how to work with it. I would rate the Activities a 4 just because she was unable to attend because of Therapy. She said she liked the food.