Pristine Senior Living of Englewood- Englewood, OH

Pristine Senior Living of Englewood- Englewood, OH has yet not published prices.

Pristine is appreciated

After Pristine Senior Living has taken over this facility, there have been major improvements! I am happy to have them in the community and appreciate everything that the staff does in the facility and for the people of Englewood.

Solid Experience

Pristine Senior Living of Englewood has provided great services to my family. Thanks for everything, we couldn't have had a better experience.

Pristine Senior Living

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your family choosing Pristine Senior Living of Englewood.

Very Disappointed and going to do something about it

Pristine Senior Living of Englewood's care has been awful again starting this weekend. I came in to find mom pissy wet. No shower in ages. It's a shame that family have to come in to make sure mom is cared for. The staff that can be found are at nursing station on phones. Not sure what happened all of the sudden here either. No management in sight. No supplies, so I had to go buy mom what she needed. Nothing even came out on the tray for mom to eat with today. I guess she should eat with her hands. Mom also got food that she dislikes sent out to her. You would think silverware would be included in the cost to stay here. Staff are blaming the new administrator. Staff are saying he showed up and fired everybody this weekend, so they are short. Not sure if this is true or not. I get the feeling that they don't like or trust him. I don't know but what I really want to know is what happened to everybody that gave a damn? We must not even be important enough to even know that all of these changes are being made. I just don't get it, things here seemed to be getting better and now we are back at it again with this new stuff and in my opinion now all bad. If he got rid of everybody like staff say, he should have his ass in here making sure mom gets care or leave unbroken things alone. I guess we as family need to get to calling state again or find mom another place. Not sure if the weather made everybody go crazy or what but all of the sudden this weekend seemed like mom was in independent living. How would you like to come in and see your mom enduring conditions like this?

Pristine Senior Living

Hello! We're sorry you have found some problems with your experience at Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Englewood. We assure you and our residents that we offer a clean senior living facility with a proper skilled nursing staff. We have forwarded your review to corporate for further research and handling. Please reach out to us at [removed] for our 24/7 helpline for any comments or concerns!

Exceptional Rehab

Pristine Senior Living is fantastic! From the nurses to the aides and everything in between - everything in this facility has been exceptional for my wife!

Pristine Senior Living

Thanks for the kind words! We're grateful that you chose us to take care of your wife!

Great staff and facility

I think the staff at Pristine help make it the great place that it is. They're kind, friendly and always seem to do the small things that stand out apart from other facilities that we've been to.

The grounds are well kept and the facility is well maintained. There's definitely an attention to detail that you just don't seem to see anymore. Great place.

Pristine Senior Living

Thanks for choosing Pristine Senior Living for your senior living needs! We appreciate the kind words!

Happy Granddad, Happy Family

The people at Pristine are so kind! Thanks for all of the hard work that you've done in taking care of my grandfather! He loves the nurses and staff - I'm happy he's finally happy in a senior living community.

Exceptional Care from Pristine

Pristine Senior Living has done quality work in this facility. As someone with a relative that was staying with the prior owner, it's nice to finally receive the exceptional care that we searched so hard for!

Staff excellence

Love the staff at this facility - so kind and hospitable! Very informative and helpful!

Pristine Senior Living

Thanks for the great review!

Pristine

The facility looks nice is the only compliment I have. They have bed bugs. Nurses are totally understaffed. The new corporation is only about the money and definitely not the patients. I wouldn't feel comfortable sending a [Removed] dog to them. The Feds need to shut the facility down......

Pristine Senior Living

Hello! We're sorry you have found some problems with your experience at Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Englewood. We assure you and our residents that we offer a clean senior living facility with a proper skilled nursing staff. We have forwarded your review of atmosphere you have witnessed to corporate for further research and handling. Please feel free to contact the facility with any other comments or concerns!

Don't even think about putting your loved one here!

I would give this facility a 0 star if it were possible. Like the previous review states, the staffing is awful. Ever since the nurses hours were changed from twelve hours to eight hours, nurses have had to work short and many nurses who were dedicated for years left and also due to the harsh dictatorship of the administrator. He does not care that staffing is low and residents don't receive care that is needed. Corporate does not listen or do anything to help the situation. I would not admit anyone to this facility, even my worst enemy!

Pristine Senior Living

Hello! We're sorry you have found some problems with your experience at Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Englewood. We have forwarded your review of atmosphere you have witnessed to corporate for further research and handling. Please feel free to contact [removed] with any other comments or concerns!

worse nursing homes ever they treat their employees like crap they are never started they can't even get agency to want to come and sign up, they work their nurses to death making them work three halls that hold up to 30 patients a piece and the managers won't help, well for me that is way to much liability on my nursing license to care for that many patients at once, you can not give good quality care this way without cutting alot of corners and I'm sorry I just can't care for someone's family member in this manner, the DON is clueless and prior to her accepting the position of which a previous DON left she told them she didntbwantbit because it was to much responsibility, well pristine offered her more money and she accepted the position 😲, the emoji speaks for itself then they have a male nurse that does not do his work leave numerous things undone and talks crazy to the residents one of which she was out of 02 and he made her walk to go get her own oxygen from a unit that was quite far anyway this is my opinion and alot of their staff that was there for 20+years walk away from their jobs because of these reasons and more I would put a sick dog in pristine senior living of Englewood

Pristine Senior Living

Hello! We're sorry you have found some problems with your work experience at Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Englewood. We have forwarded your review of your workplace atmosphere to corporate for further research and handling. Please feel free to contact us with any other comments or concerns!

Pristine is the BEST!

Superb senior living facility!! Much better than the last one my father was in - friendlier, more organized, and a heck of a lot cleaner!! So far we don't have any complaints....just wish it were closer to home, but this is the closest Pristine we could get him in!

Pristine Senior Living

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We're honored you chose Pristine Senior Living for your father.