Prince George Chateau - Prince George, BC

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Friendly Staff Are Great

This move has been a good fit for my dad. He says the staff are very nice and he likes them too. He says the food could be a better but I heard they have a brand new chef. We hope the new chef will do better.

Loved the girls!!

My father had recently moved into this community but unfortunately only lasted about six days. He just was stuck on going back to his own home and never really made the adjustment. He did mention that while he was there he loved the girls that worked there and thought they where very attentive to his needs. I also thought they did a nice job at maintaining the facility and keeping everything very clean. I have no complaints about the place it just did not end up working out for dad.

Really happy!

Everything is going great so far with us. My mom really enjoys it and she has been doing great. The staff is fabulous with my mom. We are really impressed by everything that has been going on so far.

We are very happy to have mom in an environment with other people rather than being alone. The apartment is very nice and general staff are nice.

Our only concern is the food. Bland pre packaged food is what we hear about from Mom.

Situated on picturesque grounds in a residential neighbourhood of Prince George, you’ll find a vibrant community where seniors enjoy a simplified, stress-free lifestyle. Life at Prince George Chateau is about your comfort – and your choices. Explore local points of interest like the Fraser River, Cottonwood Island Nature Park and Fort George. Or take part in the many events and activities we host throughout the month. With the always-available support of our 24-hour staff and the good company of interesting neighbours, our community feels like a family – and you’re going to love being part of it.

With 29 independent living communities throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Atria Retirement Canada is home to more than 3,000 seniors. We create warm, comfortable environments where retired people can live as they please, without the concerns of maintaining a home.