Primus Home Care - Mount Prospect, IL

Primus Home Care - Mount Prospect, IL has yet not published prices.

Phone: 847-255-1177 Fax: 847-255-1199 Email: [email protected]

Primus Home Care is non-medical home service agency that provides caregiver, homemaker, and companion services in comfort of client's own home.

• Primus is one of the rare agencies that SPECIALIZE in LIVE-IN home care. Our professionals are specially trained to offer high quality live-in care. (Hourly services can be arranged upon request)

• Our caregivers undergo EXCEPTIONALLY RIGOROUS SCREENING PROCESSES AND TRAININGS to ensure your utmost comforts as well as safety and privacy.

• LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE by Primus is a training program as well as a code of conduct, carefully designed to exceed all aspects of your expectations in home care and companionship.

SCOPE OF SERVICE

• Personal Care (Caregiver) Services: Assistance with the normal activities of daily living, Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Toileting, Transferring / Positioning, Ambulation (Moving Around), Eating Assistance, Food Preparations, Medication Reminders, etc.

• Homemaker Services: Meal preparation, Laundry services, Light housekeeping, Essential shopping, Homemaker Routine Training, etc.

• Companion Services: Non-medical care, Supervision, Socialization, Recreational Activities

SERVICE AREAS

Cook, Lake, DuPage, and Will counties of Illinois, including cities of Northbrook, Glenview, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Winnetka, Glencoe, Wilmette, Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Barrington, Oak Brook, Wheaton, Hinsdale, and more.

LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE

Primus Home Care strives to provide unparalleled home care experience personalized for your needs and preferences. Legacy of Excellence is an agency-wide effort to go above and beyond to ensure a safe, independent, and positive environment for you and your loved ones. LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE guides our professionals to observe the following code of conduct.

• Compassionate Care – Listen carefully to clients, understand current needs, and be mindful to anticipate future needs.

• Organized and Adaptive Services – Know requisite tasks beforehand, adapt to client’s changing needs, and apply changes to future services.

• Genuine Communications – Listen to clients’ needs with genuine interests and provide warm, clear, and honest communications.

• Timely Concern Resolutions – Listen carefully to obtain facts, be sincere in expressing regrets, clearly explain what will happen, and follow-up until resolved.

• Attitude and Pride –Maintain genuinely compassionate attitude and go out of a way to improve our clients’ quality of life. Be proud that our family of caregivers is the best asset of Primus.

• Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Great job, Primus!

Kudos to John, Angela and all the staff at Primus. I really appreciate that they make me feel as if I am still important. Being disabled at a young age after having been so active prior can really do a number on someone. They help me to see I still matter.

Love the service!!!

Primus Home Care has "insanely great" services. The case manager and two caregivers, MJ and Maria, were always on top of everything around my late mother. Whenever there was any change in my mother's condition, Primus was the first one to contact us, not the countless other medical experts involved in my mother's health. Thank you for being the priceless companion for my mother during her last few months.

The Best Agency in My Social Worker Career

We are using Primus Home Care for both of my parents. I am a social worker, and I like their responsiveness. They are very attentive and very professional. They have been very good. The caregiver is a very kind and flexible person. They both like her, and we are actually increasing her time with us. They are very reliable. She picks up on household works that are not required for her just out of her good heart. They are very nice to deal with.

They make it as personal as possible for you.

The caregivers at this agency have been taking care of my mom since Feb. It's a privately owned agency not one of the franchises and I liked that very much. The owner will call to come over and visit my mom to see how she is doing, if she likes her caregiver, and ask my mom if there is something special she would like to do. It's very touching. This has happened every month since I started services in Feb. When I asked if he did this for every client he responded "I try my best as long as clients are okay with it. It's important that my clients and family are happy with services, and all information is current." I highly recommend this agency.

Great Services, Great People

I am forever indebted to these folks for caring for my parents who live in Chicago. I live out of state and they did not have any family around. My dad has Parkinson's & mom was burnt out. The caregivers have been doing a wonderful job and providing exceptional service so that my parents can stay at home for as long as they possibly can. Thank you!!

I would recommend them to anyone in needs

Primus Home Care is simply fantastic. I worked with another agency that was not responsive, and then threatened to report me to social services when I did not immediately agree to 24/7 services for my mother. I turned to Primus then and they are providing the 24/7 services. They oversee everything and are always available. When I call with a problem or question, they either have an answer or find one. They supervise their caregiver closely; when there is a problem, they are proactive in finding a better match. The caregiver we have now, Jamie, is wonderful. John, who I believe is the owner of the company, will ease the difficulties of caring for an elderly parent, especially from a distance.