We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Primus Home Care - Mount Prospect, IL has yet not published prices.
- Live-In or Overnight Care
- Respite Available
- Companionship & Conversation
- Meal Preparation
- Special Diet Preparation
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Toileting & Incontinence Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Incidental Transportation
Phone: 847-255-1177 Fax: 847-255-1199 Email: email@example.com
Primus Home Care is non-medical home service agency that provides caregiver, homemaker, and companion services in comfort of client's own home.
• Primus is one of the rare agencies that SPECIALIZE in LIVE-IN home care. Our professionals are specially trained to offer high quality live-in care. (Hourly services can be arranged upon request)
• Our caregivers undergo EXCEPTIONALLY RIGOROUS SCREENING PROCESSES AND TRAININGS to ensure your utmost comforts as well as safety and privacy.
• LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE by Primus is a training program as well as a code of conduct, carefully designed to exceed all aspects of your expectations in home care and companionship.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
• Personal Care (Caregiver) Services: Assistance with the normal activities of daily living, Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Toileting, Transferring / Positioning, Ambulation (Moving Around), Eating Assistance, Food Preparations, Medication Reminders, etc.
• Homemaker Services: Meal preparation, Laundry services, Light housekeeping, Essential shopping, Homemaker Routine Training, etc.
• Companion Services: Non-medical care, Supervision, Socialization, Recreational Activities
Cook, Lake, DuPage, and Will counties of Illinois, including cities of Northbrook, Glenview, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Winnetka, Glencoe, Wilmette, Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Barrington, Oak Brook, Wheaton, Hinsdale, and more.
LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE
Primus Home Care strives to provide unparalleled home care experience personalized for your needs and preferences. Legacy of Excellence is an agency-wide effort to go above and beyond to ensure a safe, independent, and positive environment for you and your loved ones. LEGACY OF EXCELLENCE guides our professionals to observe the following code of conduct.
• Compassionate Care – Listen carefully to clients, understand current needs, and be mindful to anticipate future needs.
• Organized and Adaptive Services – Know requisite tasks beforehand, adapt to client’s changing needs, and apply changes to future services.
• Genuine Communications – Listen to clients’ needs with genuine interests and provide warm, clear, and honest communications.
• Timely Concern Resolutions – Listen carefully to obtain facts, be sincere in expressing regrets, clearly explain what will happen, and follow-up until resolved.
• Attitude and Pride –Maintain genuinely compassionate attitude and go out of a way to improve our clients’ quality of life. Be proud that our family of caregivers is the best asset of Primus.