Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL

Home Helpers - Bloomingdale, IL has yet not published prices.

Home Helpers provides tenderhearted non-medical in home care to DuPage and Cook county residents. We service seniors, new moms, those recovering from an injury or illness, or anyone with an ongoing challenge. Being state licensed, all of our compassionate caregivers are thoroughly trained and qualified. We offer a wide array of custom services in a care plan personally tailored to meet your needs.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

My mom loved her care giver

We are more than pleased with the service that we have received and our caregiver was fantastic. My mom really bonded with her caregiver. She was always on time, caring, courteous and professional. In fact, we plan to use them again when my mom comes home from the hospital soon.

Chris Gerardi

We truly appreciate your kind review. We would love to know who you are so we can personally thank you for your testimonial and perhaps get your permission to publish this to promote our business. Thanks! Chris Gerardi

They Did Not Understand Me

It was a terrible experience with Home Helpers. They sent a woman who stayed for 2 hours but did 10 minutes worth of work. I also was billed for a higher amount than we agreed to. She did nothing while she was in my house. I told them what I needed, a housekeeper to help me. They made arrangements with a caregiver not a housekeeper.

Good people!

The staff here was very pleasant and very helpful. They are good people. They offered everything that we needed and we will use them if the time comes. We would recommend them to anyone that needs help around the house.

Chris Gerardi

Thanks so very much for your very genuine and positive review. We are blessed that we can make a difference for your family! Chris Gerardi Owner

Outstanding in home care

I like this service. They are friendly and very helpful. We have them in our home 24/7 . She is very trustworthy and is making sure that my mom has everything that she is needing. I am very happy that she is so caring and helps some of the household responsibilities. We would recommend this service for the great help we have in taking care of my mom.

Chris Gerardi

The care has been really fine and it worked out well for my mother having assistance from this agency. Besides someone helping her with her task they provide companionship and they seem to be paired well. I would absolutely recommend their help to family and friends.

Owner

Highly Recommended!!

Two caregivers started off helping my mother now it has only been one caregiver coming. My mother really likes this person that has been coming to help with cleaning and preparing good healthy meals. The caregiver always looks for ways to help out and always maintains active. The help from the Home Helpers caregivers has been good.

Owner

So far Home Helpers have been helpful and reliable.

So far Home Helpers have been helpful and reliable. I haven't had any complaints. They seem to be working out well so far.

Definitely a five star company. My husband got the best help when we needed it most. Thanks Home Helpers.

Great experiance.

Home Helpers has done a wonderful job helping our Mom.
Their communication has been good and follow up outstanding.

We really like the person we have coming out

They have worked out pretty well so far. We really like the person we have coming out, and they have kept it the same person pretty consistently. So far they have been helpful and reliable.

answered my questions

They were able to answer all my questions very well. We ended up deciding on another solution, but was very impressed with what we saw.

Everything has been great, Ashley and Kim have been really great.

Everything has been great, Ashley and Kim have been really great. They have really helped my family members out. We are able to have the same couple of helpers on a regular basis, and they have been great help. We are really pleased.