Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care - Rolling Meadows, IL

Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care - Rolling Meadows, IL has yet not published prices.

Professsional Caring and Competent Service Acti-kare of Rolling Meadows

I was alone and facing a serious heart surgery. I had to find someone to help. I found Acti-Kare of Rolling Meadows and could not believe what they told me they could do for me. I invited [name removed] and [name removed] to my home to discuss. I was immediately impressed by the caring and sensitive attitude they showed. [Name removed] explained they could accompany me to the hospital, and arrange a "care giver" for my dog! It may sound trivial, but, having to leave my dog alone or put him in a shelter was the biggest stress factor I faced. [Name removed] and [name removed] took the time to befriend my dog, understand his needs and make sure I was comfortable leaving him with them. [Name removed] drove me to hospital, checked on me after surgery and brought me home again. Two hours later I suffered ill effects from the surgery and had to go back to the ER, [name removed] came within minutes, took me to the ER and was there again to bring me home once I was released.
The professional, caring, competent service Acti-Kare provided me was truly unbeatable. I know that if I ever need help again who I will call - Acti-Kare of Rolling Meadows. Thank you [name removed] and [name removed].
[Name removed]