Prime Adult Care Nursing Facility - Orlando, FL

Loving Care

A nice community for good care. Excellent staff who show loving care. A small improvement might be needed in the variety of the food . Activities are offered to those who want to participate. A very clean community. I would recommend to others seeking good care.

Needs a bit of improvement

I don't think they have any activities. I think they would take them walking for awhile, I usually just drop in since it's a walk-in facility, and I have done so at different times and don't usually see any activities going on. Two times I've gone when it seemed staff was not present; I once waited 45 minutes and had called prior, and one of the people in there hadn't answered, and when I asked to talk to the caretaker, I was told they had just left...so some activities and staff presence/communication could be better.

A Helping Hand When Needed

My mother was living on her own in Florida and her health had taken a turn for the worse. The entire family lives in the northeast and we had no idea where to turn. I contacted A Place For Mom. The advisor I spoke with gave me several highly rated facilities to contact. We found a place where my mom was comfortable and well taken care of. Several months later we had to move her back in our area for 24 hour care.

When her health took a turn we had to act quickly and I am very thankful that A Place For Mom and Prime Adult Care Nursing Facility were there to help.

Prime Adult Care Nursing Facility is a memory care provider in Orlando, Florida. The property is secured and there are activities appropriate for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia that help keep residents active and engaged.