Prestige Centre - Mount Pleasant, MI

• Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Recreational & Social Activities

This is the one!

I will always remember that day in late [date removed]. I was exhausted from my search and years of caregiving with one place left to visit. From the moment I walked through the doors of Prestige Center, I knew I had found a home for my significant other,[name removed].

Welcoming smiles, fresh and clean scents and the warm and comforting aromas of cookies baking, and home cooked meals greeted me as I walked through the center to my appointment. Oh, how I was pleasantly surprised compared to all the other facilities I had visited. Prestige Center was a positive, sunny environment and I felt uplifted! I wanted to see and learn more!

Care givers actively engaged one-on-one with bright-eyed residents, groups participating in activities and music playing as the center entertained a visiting group and its residents, warmed my heart and filled me with confidence that I was doing the right thing after all, and that my loved one who was acutely aware of what was happening to him and his surroundings, would really enjoy living at Prestige Center. It felt like home and I so wanted [name removed] to be cared for in the way I desired for him and that he deserved.

Well, it’s been 19 months since that day and we are grateful for the quality of care [name removed] has and continues to receive from the wonderful care giving staff at Prestige Center. [name removed] receives one-on-one interaction with caregivers, administrators and volunteers, he participates in many indoor and outdoor activities provided by the folks at the center and receives the home and health care needed to improve his quality of live and comfort.

I have come to know the administrators and caring staff at Prestige Center well and appreciate the high standard of care they provide and the principles that guide them; to respect and celebrate the individual and the life they have lived. I believe I have found a soft-landing for my loved one, [name removed]. He so deserves it!

Community Working Out Well for Us

My parents are doing since their move to this community . I know they are safe , and receiving good care . Everything is working out well for us in this community . Overall it is a facility I would recommend to my family , and friends .

Megan Fry

Thank you for your review of our community. We appreciate your support and thank you for the opportunity to allow us to be home for your loved ones.

Excellent

It seem very nice and they have plenty of activities for my parents. It's a friendly place

Megan Fry

Thank you for your review of our community. We appreciate your support and for allowing us to be home for your loved ones. Our Life Enrichment Coordinator will be happy to hear your review, as we are always adding to and changing our programming to meet the needs of our community members.

Comfort For My Mother!!

A lot of the family members have resided in Prestige Centre. We feel it's a safe community for our loved ones. At the moment my mother is still trying to adjust and meet other residents. Her room is well maintained and cleaned the housekeeping has been doing good. She has been participating in some activities and is enjoying the meals provided to her.

Megan Fry

Thank you for your review of our community. We appreciate your support of our community and staff. We take pride in the cleanliness of our community and our Housekeeping staff will be happy to hear this review.

I don't think there is enough staff on the weekends

This was a series of unfortunate events, we had some difficulty, and in my opinion, they overmedicated my loved one. I don't think there is enough staff on the weekends, it seems that way to me. They were clean and friendly. We really weren't here very long though.

Megan Fry

Thank you for your review of our community. We are sorry that your experience was not the best. We are happy to share that we are under new management and providing high quality care with specialty trained staff, 24/7, including full staff and activity programming on the weekends.

While the people were extre...

While the people were extremely friendly and nice we felt that the narrow hallways and low ceilings made one feel somewhat confined. The walls were painted bright and cheery colors and that helped with the closeness but it still felt a little too confining.

Megan Fry

Thank you for your review of our community. We are happy to hear that you were able to interact with our friendly, specialty trained staff! While our hallways are narrow, our facility set-up has proven successful for our specialized dementia care, providing a more home-like experience where community members are encouraged to engage with others, and make meaningful connections with staff and family members.

Wonderful Staff!

The staff - the director, the nurses - is wonderful! The cost is good in comparison. I don't think you can get anything for under $2000 anywhere so compared to the others in the area, the value is very good. It was the only place we could afford and I was nervous about that but it has been great!

My mom doesn't like activities. She hates bingo and cards. She's more of a sit in her room and read kind of person. It looks like the other people enjoy them.

The staff goes above and beyond! I was out of town and my mom fell and the direct care staff was willing to go to the ER with her and wait with her after their shift, until I got back.

Megan Fry

Thank you so much for your review of our community. We truly appreciate your support of our community and staff. While we are under new management, we still offer competitive pricing without sacrificing high quality care.

This place was OK, but mom would have...

This place was OK, but mom would have to share a bathroom if I took the smaller room. The larger room would have been too expensive.

Megan Fry

Thank you for your review of our community! We appreciate you considering our community as an option for a home for your loved one. We are now under new management and our bundled pricing is competitive without sacrificing high quality, 24/7 care.

Prestige Centre is conveniently located in Mt. Pleasant and offers award-winning care in a warm, amenity rich community. Relax and enjoy comfortable apartments and spacious common areas, while experiencing daily life-enrichment activities, home-made meals, housekeeping, and personalized wellness programs by our highly trained care staff.

At Prestige Centre our relaxing respite stays are perfect for families needing a short break from caring for their loved one, or if extra assistance is needed after a hospital visit or duing an illness. Enjoy the care you need while ensuring your family is cared for with nurturing and understanding.