Prelude Homes & Services - Woodbury, MN

The staff is very friendly and involv...

The staff is very friendly and involved. They appear to care about the residents and treat my parent very well. They are always peeking in on her, or they stop in to say hi.
I would like to see more communication between medical staff and family.
The food is not as good as portrayed, but average.
I think there could be more activities. I would like to see my parent kept more busy.
Overall I am satisfied. I think the very best thing about Prelude Homes is the fact that they want to know how they can improve and they have regular meetings for family members and they are so very willing to work with you on any concerns or ideas.

Randy Gnadke

Thank so much Robyn for the positive comments and constructive criticism. We will take your comments into consideration as we continually strive for improvement. Randy

Huge improvement in her health, excellent care

We love Prelude! We came from a different place and this is so much better, within 2 weeks they got rid of a bed sore that she had for a year and that says so much for how clean they are, the attention the pay to her and how often they check on her. Even her skin, she just looks healthier, we know her mental health is declining but her quality of life has improved immensly, they know when she's drinking, they know when she's eating. No matter when I pop in, they're there giving her a foot massage or just paying attention to her. She was even content with me leaving (her friend the activity director had come in) and staying with the staff which never happened before and that made me feel really good. i went back to work feeling that I didn't have to worry about her.

Randy Gnadke

Thank you so much Theresa for your glowing report of Prelude! We truly do love our residents and want to give them the best of care. Your comments are much appreciated. Randy

Great Community

Everything has been going just great. They have really good staff and they maintain the community very clean. They know how to care for the residents. Overall we are pleased with them and I would recommend them to anyone. They are just a very good community.

Randy Gnadke

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments. We value your feedback. Randy

Prelude Memory Care Cottages are nestled on a wooded site in the Wedgewood Community in Woodbury, Minnesota. The Cottages are designed with a residential care model in mind, providing a floor plan which provides the familiar feel of a private residence. Our Wellness Director has a passion for serving families who are facing the challenges of memory loss. The Cottages are equipped with a state-of-the-art resident monitoring system, a secured garden area, and a unique sensory room designed to promote relaxation and decrease anxiety.

Through a program of care focusing on engagement and empowerment, the Cottages meets the unique needs of individuals with memory loss, providing them with a home environment where they are known by those who are caring for their needs. We use strength based programming which focuses on each individual’s personal preferences, strengths, and life legacy.