Preferred Care at Home of Lansing - East Lansing, MI

Preferred Care at Home of Lansing - East Lansing, MI has yet not published prices.

Revolving Door Care

Dependability and accountability absolutely are not what this company is all about. Most of the employees they hire are not trained or experienced. Once we thought we had a good caregiver they were taken away for one reason or another.
The person being cared for needs to have someone who is dependability and reliable for taking care of them. They need to feel safe with their caregiver, not this bouncing back-and-forth with a different person almost daily. Training of employees should be done at the business site, not in the home of the client. These clients who are elderly and sick should not be [Removed] for training.

It has been nothing but total stress for the couple months that we had employed this company. We were told that they would do the best they could to relieve our stress and leave the care up to them, this did not happen.

I would never recommend this company, thank you.

Helpful Caregivers!!

I am pleased with how helpful the caregivers have been to me and how they have really taken the time to get to know me. They are always on time to our appointments and make sure to keep in good contact with me about any changes are updates. I am overall very happy with this company and would recommend them to anyone looking in need of home health care.

Would Use This Home Care Again

We had a good experience with this home care agency. I use them when I go out of town. They do a good job with caring for my mother and her needs. I would use this home care agency again if needed.

They have been very good.

They have been very good. We haven't had any problems at all. The caretaker we have is very good, and consistent. I would recommend them to anyone.

Care Giving at its best

Very satisfied with the care we're receiving for my mother in law. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for in home care.

Pleased with the service

Overall our experience with Preferred Care at Home was a good one. The management staff were friendly and professional, and helped us in resolving an issue we had with one of the caregivers they sent out.

Couldn't be happier!

Working with Preferred Care has definitely made life easier. The caregiver is always on time and very personable. They make sure the rest of us are in the loop which I really appreciate! All in all it's been a great experience!

They're Awesome!!

I am so happy to have found such a reputable company. Preferred Home care has been great! Very reliable and they give me a sense of stability. Communication has been great and I really appreciate their services. I would most definitely recommend them.

Excellent homecare service

Our experience with Preferred Care at Home has been very good! All of the caregivers we have worked with have been friendly and professional, and we appreciate that they will send an additional staff member out with any new caregiver to make sure your first session with that particular caregiver goes well. They've been very accommodating in terms of scheduling, and always on time.

We are using & have been using this s...

We are using & have been using this since June 2010. We are very much happy with the way things are going.

Celebrating life, dignity and independence.

Preferred Care at Home understands that long term care can be costly and we have built our reputation on offering quality services at affordable prices. The cost-effective Live-in Service has always been our specialty, providing 24-hour peace of mind.

Asking for help is not easy. We understand, and we want to be there for you, by your side, every step of the way. We truly care, and together we will find a solution

For nearly 25 years Preferred Care at Home has had the privilege of assisting our clients to improve quality of life while safeguarding their dignity and independence. We do this by placing reliable, compassionate and affordable caregivers in-home or facility