Caring For Your Family - Highland Township, MI

Caring For Your Family - Highland Township, MI has yet not published prices.

A good agency

My sister in law likes the caregiver that comes out to the house. They are currently there for companionship. When we first set up the service they explained everything up front. The agency does offer services such as light housekeeping and personnel needs.

Good experience.

The experience was positive and they were very professional. The person who came was only there for a couple days.

Good Interview

We had a goof interview with this home care agency. The lady that came to talk to us was very informative, and kind. She was very willing to work with us. It was a good experience, but their rates were a little to expensive for our budget.

They were very good.

They were very good. I would score them very highly. We were very satisfied with their service.

They Truly Understand Grandpa

We really appreciate this agency's respect and patience with my grandpa, between my family and the staff, there are no issues with communication or making decision for Grandpa. Meals are prepared which my grandpa loves and the staff are amazing at cleaning u p after themselves. Every now and then they try to introduce my grandpa to the local senior center for a enjoyable outing. I would highly recommend this agency because they are willing to make assistance easy for my family and grandpa.

Very Convenient

I only utilized services from this company once so far. My daughter just had a baby and I wanted to be able to go and help her. The lady Caring For Your Family sent was very nice and did a great job taking care of my Mom. I will most likely use them again if needed.

They are just great I love everyone of them.

They are just great I love everyone of them. They send whoever I ask for. There are a couple of girls we get on a regular basis, but everyone they have sent has been great. I like the company and the gal Judy who runs them is just great.

Private duty care for your loved one. We will do everything possible to make the patient comfortable by assisting them with showers, medical needs, pill reminders and daily living assistance which includes cooking, cleaning and driving them to appointments. We are available for occasional as well as 24 hour care. We also provide Hospice care for your loved one. We also work with VA clients and Insurance injury cases.