Right at Home- Mid Michigan - Lansing, MI

Right at Home- Mid Michigan - Lansing, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

My experience with Right at Home was ...

My experience with Right at Home was pretty good. There have been a few hiccups along the way, but overall, it worked out for my mom. They were very responsive, even when something wasn't done. They sent out the different caregivers to care for my mom, one in which she really bonded with, and could relate to. She felt very comfortable with her. I feel if they had some kind of match up system, possibly using a questionnaire, that would better match a caregiver and the individual they are providing care for then that idea would work best.

Right at Home is a Great in-home service

My family's experience with Right at Home, an in-home aid service, has been excellent. The owner, Matt Hedberg came to my Mom's house and told Mom the story of how he started this business because of similar needs he had for his own Dad. My sister and I had a meet and great with Mom's aid within a couple of days and she started the very next day! She has been wonderful with Mom and they are getting to know each other better each time she visits! Thank you for this referral. It is just what Mom needs at this time, reminders to take her pills, eat her meals, showers, but most of all the [removed]

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.

Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT ProgramSM (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).

We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls homePrivate Residence An Independent Senior Living Community An Assisted Living or Group Home A Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home) A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility

We are proud to provide home care services to our clients.