Portobello Assisted Living Home - Mesa, AZ

The Portobello Assisted Living Home

Went to visit my neighbor who is living there and I was very impressed with this home and the rooms each resident had. Everyone of the help were so nice and I was offered a snack to have with my neighbor friend.

Very Happy

We are very happy with it. It is just worry free – all of the things you hear about and other people have horror stories about – it’s just worry free. There’s enough parking. I’ve seen the food served and it looks fine.

The director is so nice--bright --cle...

The director is so nice--bright --clean --simple--no junk furn anywhere.Great cook --very good natured & nice.

Here at Portobello, we understand how difficult the transition an be or families and their loved one.

Therefore,our highly trained staff are here to help ease the process with and your loved one.

We open our doors with open arms ready to assist you and your loved one in any way possible by giving all the love, care, patience, and understanding we can offer.

Features: Private and Semi-Private Rooms Cable ready rooms Walk-in showers Services: 24/7 Experienced and certified caregivers Medication Management Three nutritious meals and snacks per day Daily housekeeping and Laundry Assistance with Activities of Daily Living Birthday and Holiday Celebrations Daily Activities