Popa's Home - Colorado Springs, CO

Popa's Home - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

Peace of Mind

It is so clean. Definitely a five. They are not physically not able to do activities, but that is not the fault of the community. They have been very cordial with us. If they have any questions they call us right away. The communication is just fantastic. It has taken a lot of pressure off of me by not having to take care of them. Both my mother and father-in-law live here, and they are in their nineties. Pop's Home has given us peace of mind. It is really working out.

Highly Recommend

It is exceptionally clean. You would have to hunt even to find a speck of dust. When you walk in the door, you know right away that it is some place that is really like a home. My friend's wife is really pleased with how well he is being taken care of. They really pay attention to everything that is going on. when he got to Popa's Home he had a bad bed sore from the last place, and they were conscious about it he has improved. I would highly recommend. They a really caring operation.

have 2 ladies there right now and hav...

have 2 ladies there right now and have room for a total of 5-7 shared room is 4000 and 4500 never raide the prices for the time she is there, Nurses have a 12 hr. shift. Use there furniture or use your own

Very nice faclity in a great setting....

Very nice faclity in a great setting. This could certainly be an option if my mother prefers a a private setting instead of a larger facility.