New Day Cottages at Pine Creek - Colorado Springs, CO

The community is in a beautiful setting, and is clean and well appointed with a nice 'family home' feeling. There was an overall lack of storage and no secure place for valuables in the rooms. Residents share showers and are limited to two a week. Most concerning was the menu which was limited in choice and fresh fruits and vegetables. Those with dietary issues have to request changes to the daily menu. We'll keep looking.

So relieved to find a great friendly place for My Mom!

Exceptional in every way..my mom has been in many rehab..National Brand Assisted Living places etc..even in my home for a few years but nothing compares to New Day Cottages.. The residents are up and about.. The staff is caring..The home is absolutely beautiful.. The meals are cooked fresh daily...the activity calendar is excellent..the room is great with her own private bath and cable etc..her neighbors/house residents are nice.. So happy a we found New Day Cottages..

Professional but homey residence

We moved my mother here about 4 months ago. She has adjusted well, and enjoys the interaction with the staff and residents. She does not participate in many of the activities, but the staff all knows her, stops in to talk, bring meds, and interact with her in just the day to day running. Meals are served in a family dining room setting with all residents. Staff is professional and friendly. Facility is new (just a couple years old), clean and bright and homey feeling upon entry. Rooms are large and airy. Staff work closely with medical staff for meds and necessary care. Lovely enclosed patio with garden for residents to enjoy. Great vegetable garden over the summer.

New Day Cottages at Pine creek

New Day Cottages at Pine Creek is a beautiful facility. I was very pleased with the services offered to my father and the help he received as he was adjusting to being in assisted living. The facility was very clean and bright. The staff was caring and thoughtful. My father has passed but I highly recommend New Day Cottages at Pin Creek.

So happy & contented

My mother entered New Day Cottages Pine Creek shortly after the opening and has resided there for a year. We had an unpleasant experience elsewhere where she was nervous and unsure of surroundings, facility routine and expectations.
She settled in easily at New Day and is content, happy and almost always smiling. She really enjoys the home
like feeling, the activities, the events and having the staff and residents close by to talk with. The meals are served with residents together at the family style tables.
My nursing background has given me a definite view of how loved ones should be cared for. I am very secure
with the care and sensitivity of the staff. They really get to know the residents. The slightest change in health, personality or activity level is noticed, and I am called immediately. Even the owner knows mom and each resident personally and is very aware of their needs and care. Medications are given on time according to the doctor’s order and are properly recorded. Questions or concerns regarding medications etc. have been immediately addressed and filtered to the correct person such as the doctor, house manager or administrator. I feel sure mom is in the right place at this point in her life!

It's nice and new, and very clean.

They are doing a very good job so far. It's nice and new, and very clean. The staff is friendly. We don't have any complaints so far. We are pretty happy with them, it's working out well so far.