Phoenix Mountain Nursing Center - Phoenix, AZ

Phoenix Mountain remains a fresh, spontaneous environment brightly colored with resident-driven activities and their best interests and desires as our constant focus. Proven, caring and competent clinical excellence meet personal comfort right here at our Phoenix Mountain home. Come and see for yourself where joy lives.

Poor nursing care.

Mom went here for rehab and started having medical issues. Even after issues were pointed out to them they still never addressed the issues. Mom ended up in hospital after I took her to emergency myself. My mom was total care and expected to shower herself. Issues were brought to the director of nursing and still weren't dealt with. The physical therapy department was very good. Some of the nurses seemed incompetent and actually ask me if I believed everything my mother said to me. I did not return my mom there after her hospital visit and placed her in another rehab center.

Professional

My dad was in there for a short period of time. This place Is fives all the way around. They’re clean and professional, very friendly staff and it’s clean and safe. This is a really good community that was beneficial for my dad.