There's No Place Like Home - New Berlin, WI

There's No Place Like Home - New Berlin, WI has yet not published prices.

Like Family

It can take awhile to find a caregiver who fits personalities and expectations of care. My dad tried a few of the caregivers before finding one who is now like family because she cares so much about my dad. She is completely trusted, and helped navigate him into help programs we never knew existed. Unfortunately, I would say she's probably a diamond in the rough of the caregiver staff world. So, warning to family members, it takes patience, perseverance, and due diligence before finding the right person.

Wonderful People & Organization!!!

Fair price. Caring and professional nurses and caregivers. Worked with the agency for 3 years until Dad passed away. Staff and management from the agency attended Dad's funeral. The agency and staff became family to us over the years. Would recommend to anyone.

Do NOT use this company. The caretak...

Do NOT use this company. The caretakers don't show up and the owner does't send anyone else when they don't. The owner is rude and unprofessional. This company has the worst services of any home care I have ever seen.

There's No Place Like Home Senior Care was founded because we're passionate about our communities senior citizens and committed to doing our part to ensure they live a fulfilling life. Our passion to help is evident in the exceptional service we provide and our commitment to donate 10% of our profits to senior citizens in need throughout the communities we serve.