There's No Place Like Home - New Berlin, WI

There's No Place Like Home - New Berlin, WI has yet not published prices.

Excellent staff and service!

Live out of town so really needed to find someone I could trust to help with Mom & Dad knowing I wasn't there to watch them closely. Was provided 2 caregivers the first week with the option to choose who we liked best or have two more the following week. Both caregivers were excellent. We opted to go with both caregivers and have had over 2 years of exceptional service. We recently lost a caregiver who moved on to become an RN (but will still be working with us!!!) so we had to get a new caregiver to replace her. It took until the 3rd caregiver to get the right fit. The company was very accommodating and didn't get upset with our requests to get the perfect fit. Excellent experience! We highly recommend to anybody in need of a company that actually cares about our family and our needs!

Like Family

It can take awhile to find a caregiver who fits personalities and expectations of care. My dad tried a few of the caregivers before finding one who is now like family because she cares so much about my dad. She is completely trusted, and helped navigate him into help programs we never knew existed. Unfortunately, I would say she's probably a diamond in the rough of the caregiver staff world. So, warning to family members, it takes patience, perseverance, and due diligence before finding the right person.

Wonderful People & Organization!!!

Fair price. Caring and professional nurses and caregivers. Worked with the agency for 3 years until Dad passed away. Staff and management from the agency attended Dad's funeral. The agency and staff became family to us over the years. Would recommend to anyone.

Do NOT use this company. The caretak...

Do NOT use this company. The caretakers don't show up and the owner does't send anyone else when they don't. The owner is rude and unprofessional. This company has the worst services of any home care I have ever seen.

There's No Place Like Home Senior Care was founded because we're passionate about our communities senior citizens and committed to doing our part to ensure they live a fulfilling life. Our passion to help is evident in the exceptional service we provide and our commitment to donate 10% of our profits to senior citizens in need throughout the communities we serve.