Pat’s Golden Girls - Randallstown, MD

Pat’s Golden Girls - Randallstown, MD has yet not published prices.

[Removed] was very welcoming. Her home was a good match for mom. Concern is dog and front steps. [Removed] says dog friendly with residents and was with us. Pat has a handicap ramp to back of house to get in instead of front steps. Was very pleased with bathroom and home all together. Staff was friendly. Concerned about twin bed for mom but acceptable. Liked the fact that Pat takes residents out for birthday dinners. She has a great deal of experience with seniors. Liked the atmosphere and feel mom would like the home.

Pats G.Gs. is Golden Great Place

Pats Golden Girls is a great place, I rightly recommend it, [Removed] is great, and her staff are equally great, Great Home for the "Old Girl ".

Pats G.Gs. is Golden

Pat and her staff are great, a true God send.

We enjoyed our time with Pat. I think this homey environment will be healthy for mom so we have made Pat's Golden Girls our choice.

Still adjusting

Mom has only been at Pat's for a short time and since we are still in the midst of getting rid of her apartment things are still a bit stressful for all of us as a family. Since moving in she is slowly getting used to the idea that this is her new residence but the staff definitely make things easier. They are all very welcoming and I really like Pat. She is such a loving and caring person and gives all of the residents love and attention. She calls me often to keep me updated and even contacts doctors and pharmacies for the residents. The food will take some getting used to but all in all I am very happy with Pat's Golden Girls and am confident that it will get easier for all of us with time.

Review of Pat’s Golden Girls - Randallstown, MD

ONLY OFFERED A SEMI PRIVATE ROOM AND DID NOT HAVE A BATHTUB. DID NOT MEET BASIC REQUIREMENTS. BUT THE PLACE WAS IMACACULATE.

Pat’s Golden Girls Lucerne Rd Randallstown Md – We loved loved loved!!! The facility owner was very informative, seems very kind and caring. The facility is immaculate!!! The residents look clean and well cared for. I would put mom in there in a heartbeat. Unfortunately at this time, Ms Pat only has 1 spot available and it is a private room that is out of moms price range. I will be touching base periodically with Ms Pat to see if a space opens up even when mom leaves rehab and goes back to Lamplight.