A Touch of Joy Assisted Living, LLC - Randallstown, MD

It's okay, there is room for improvement, and time will tell.

It's nice that there are only four people there, but things are not how I would like them to be. They never put her shoes on, I've asked, and they don't pay attention. When I see her, she has no teeth in her mouth, and they will say that she didn't want them, and it's the middle of the day. How is she eating? They don't seem to be well trained on how to work with these people. They should be getting whatever they need, not what they say they want. It's a nice small place and they keep it very clean, but I will have to give them a little while. They said that there would be transportation, and then they told me that was an extra fee, this is not what we agreed. They don't assist them with eating. He sounded so good on the phone and told me about all the help he was going to give us. That is why I chose them, we will have to see what happens.

Welcome to A Touch of Joy Assisted Living. We are located in Randallstown, MD in which we’ve been serving our seniors in the community since 2012.
At A Touch of Joy we provide living in an elegant home-like setting, in a safe and secure environment. We aim to make each of our residents feel like royalty. Our reputation in the community, the satisfaction of our residents and their families is extremely important to us. Also, we are committed to fulfilling the needs of the seniors in our care with dignity and recognizing each resident's individuality, respecting their privacy and promoting their independence.