We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Amazing Home - Pikesville, MD
Amazing Home was established in 2008 and is just minutes away from I695 and I95. Our Team is passionate about serving people in a home-like environment. Amazing Home is an excellent choice for anyone looking for outstanding support with daily living. We offer personalized assistance and compassionate care. Our Home is professionally managed and amazingly intimate. Amazing Home has a certified/trained full-time staff that is dedicated to planning and organizing a variety of activities and events. Residents are encouraged to participate in our activities designed to promote good health and mental stimulation, intended to increase their quality of life.
Residents can use their skills and abilities while receiving some helpful assistance, experiencing both independence as well as support. All residents are encouraged to pursue their interests while residing at Amazing Home, as well as join the various community organizations in the surrounding area.
Residents at Amazing Home can enjoy a private or shared room. They are welcome to bring their favorite personal belonging to decorate so that their space will feel more like home.
It is the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own, yet do not require 24-hour complex medical supervision.