Paseo Highlands Assisted Living - Phoenix, AZ

Paseo Highlands Assisted Living offers a great living environment for the elderly, where they are treated with dignity and respect. The gorgeous home was built in 2001 and has 6 spacious bedrooms, two full baths and 2 half baths. There are two large sitting areas where residents can enjoy watching tv or participating in around the clock activities. A contracted RN is scheduled to come to the facility weekly to provide services. An on-call Doctor is also available if the need arises. There are around the clock caregivers at the facility meeting the needs of the residents. This facility is centrally located in the Phoenix Area, just a couple miles from John C Lincoln Deer Valley.

Great staff

The staff here is great. They treat the residents with dignity and respect which is wonderful. The facility itself is always kept clean and orderly. Communication with the family is great and we know if we need something, the staff will be readily available.

5 stars
Very friendly. The place is nice and clean and staff is ready to help. Beautiful home.

Very Very Nice

We decided mom would like it here but as a family we couldn't come to a decision. It is very clean and they are very nice there. Tabitha the owner is also very nice. She was really good with explaining everything to us. But like I mentioned mom did not move in after all.

Highly recommend this home!

Such a beautiful home full of love and great care. I placed my Mother here and she stayed with them for 4 years until she passed. The Owner Tabitha is amazing, very attentive to each Patient. The caregiver couple is also wonderful and has been with them for quite some time. I also was very impressed with the quality and taste of the food they serve, all homemade.

Mom would go to the community center around the block to play bingo twice a week (a free community bus for the elderly would pickup and drop off at doorstep) and the facility also had activities like music therapy, exercise, movie night etc.

Cannot say enough good things about this home! I highly recommend it!

Wonderful Owner

My mom has the largest room in the place. My mom fell and they have, and i guess all these places have this, but they had x-ray come in and the lab and doctors come to them too and the pharmacy delivers - it's amazing! It's a great set up. They don't have activities but they don't really have anybody that can participate in the activities. They recently changed caregivers. The caregiver we had were wonderful so I'm hoping that they're going to be as good as who we had. You can talk to the owner about anything. I'm very pleased with the whole thing. I was very lucky because it's very close to my house. It's the first one I looked at and I was sold!