Park View at Ellicott City II - Ellicott City, MD

Nice looking building, but afraid local traffic near building would be challenging for my mother going to and fro.

Very impressed!

My son and I looked at a number of facilities. When we got here we were impressed by how friendly there were compared to the other places. Here they are very warm. They have a lot of activities. It seemed like people were happy here. My son and I agreed that this was definitely the place. They are remodeling everything. There changing the carpets and repainting. Everything in my apartment is brand new.

Very nice place!

My loved ones really seem to be enjoying themselves at Park View, and I have been very impressed by the community as a whole. The facility itself is clean, bright, well organized, and in a great location. The assistant manager that I worked with during the move-in process was helpful, patient, and always available for questions. Our experience has been a very good one so far, and I would recommend them to others looking into senior living in the area.

nice. But needs some 'refur...

nice. But needs some 'refurbishing' overall. Also need to drive everywhere.