Pacifica Senior Living Modesto - Modesto, CA

The place seemed nice but for a place that said residents had free run of the place the alarms on the doors when off everytime we went outside during the tour. I wondered if they brought residents back inside if they tried to go outside. The laundry girl was unsure how often they did laundry and the room cleaner was unsure how many rooms there were to clean. Made me wonder if she cleaned them that often. A lot of staff but few with the residents. Most were congregating with each other. Model room was smelly.

Pacifica Senior Living

We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you soon.

Review of Pacifica

I'm happy [name removed] is getting the care she needs so badly. Then to hospice also

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Review of Pacifica

This is an excellent place. I would recommend this place to a friend.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Modesto. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Review of Pacifica

My father is well taken care of. I couldn't have asked for better care.

Review of Pacifica

I think the people are very nice who work here!

Too Large Of A Community

I really liked this community, however, I thought the size of the community was a little too large and he would get lost. I felt the management of the community was a little better than others we had toured. The community was nice very clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and very nice

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review. We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that your loved ones care is our top concern. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time with any and all questions. We hope to see you again soon.

I would stay here

Mom had a good respite stay at this community. The staff were friendly and great with communication. They let us know we could call as often as needed. She liked the daily activities. This community is for memory care only and I felt she was safe staying here. We liked that this community is very clean and I would recommend this community for a respite stay.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for your detailed positive 5 star review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Modesto. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Mom Has Help and More

My mom is good staying at this community to get the care that she needs. The meals she eats has been okay and she has not tried the activities yet. At times it is hard for her to communicate with the staff because of her language but they have found someone who can help with the translation. Her room smells like stinky feet and it is just a little bit. The rest of the community is clean.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi~ Thank you for your positive review. Your opinion is extremely important to us and we are glad that you brought these issues to our attention. We will address these issues immediately. We are very proud of our community and staff and will always go the extra mile to be sure that all our residents and families are pleased. Did you know we have a Facebook page? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. Thank you again and we hope that you have a wonderful day.

My father has been in this facility about 6 weeks now and is doing well. Staff is extremely helpful and caring. Our questions and concerns are taken care of when any arise. This place is much better than the one he had been in before.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5-star review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families and we are honored that you chose our community for your father.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

My Dad Is Doing Great

My father is doing well at this community. This is a wonderful community. They are caring for him very well. They have a great staff, they have been great to work with. It is a very good place for him to be. I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this positive detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it.

They Ask Questions About Things They Should Know

The problem that I had was that when different people take over the shifts, instead of reading about the resident, they call and ask you questions that are on his chart and it is kind of scary. That is the only thing, just better organization. Other than that, the place is nice and they do try to include the residents in activities and it is better than the place he was at before.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Love the place

They keep it busy. My mom is 93 and dances there!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Understaffed--Would never recommend for various reasons

This place is seriously understaffed and at all times of the day/night as far as our experience has been. The employees are friendly enough but that is a moot point when it comes to providing a safe environment for patients. The food appears to come out of cans or freezer for the most part. Plain meat and bread sandwiches with fritos are often a lunch or dinner meal. If your loved one is sleeping, they don't get fed. Take a good look at the weight of the inpatients there...they were not admitted at that weight, you can be sure. In our case, our loved one has been seriously injured there but no one ever has witnessed it! I would never recommend this facility unless you want a quick end for your loved one. I can't understand why A Place For Mom would ever recommend this facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Would you please contact us at your convenience. We take great pride in our communities and strive for 5 star reviews.

It a amazing place and couldn't have been a better place for my dad. My dad was more happy being here than being at home. It is definitely worth the time and putting your loved in it. I wouldn't be happier with anything help else. I cant say enough great things about it.

Caring and supportive

We placed our mother at Pacifica after a terrible fall at the other home she had been residing at. The care and the support received was outstanding. When my mother was placed there she was placed with Hospice to follow as she was not expected to live much longer due to internal bleeding and her medical condition. Pacifica staff were very supportive to me during this difficult time and went out of their way to accommodate family visits no matter what time of the day it was. If I had known more about the level of care and support as well as the flat rate cost I would have place my mother there at the beginning.the place that I place her at to start with was a very nice place and provided good care but the cost for her stay continued to go up over the year and a half that she had resided there due to the level of care she required. I would say Pacifica is where I want to be pakce if and when the time comes that I need that level of care. Great job Pacifica staff.

Diania,
We are sorry to hear about the troubles your mother had prior to staying at Pacifica and glad that she had a good experience with us. We are very proud of our employees and communities and want all our residents to feel loved and cared for. We are very pleased to know that we were able to be helpful to you and your family. Thank you for sharing.

Unprofessional

The staff are very nice and helpfull. They seem over worked they are always understaffed. The management department could care less seems like they're in it for the money not because they care. I've heard them yell and be very rude to the staff they're not professional they have a lack of communication. What they promise you on the tour are lies. Those are just a few of the reason we decided not to put our mom in there

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you liked the staff and that they were helpful. We take your concerns very seriously, and will investigate this further.

really good experience

They do a really good job with the patients, and the place is very clean and well laid out (easy to get around and navigate). Mom is always clean and well-dressed. The food there is also very good.

If I were to offer any critique it would be that I am not sure that they are adequately staffed, especially in the night time.

Other than that I have been very happy with the whole situation.

A Great Place

For any family with a loved one who needs care , please take a tour and meet the people at Pacifica . You will be surprised to find a place for your loved one that cares as much for their health and happiness as you do. My mother spent her last days there with both their care and community hospice , so I speak with the factual truth they do what they say !! they helped my family those last days enjoy my mothers last days as well as you could.

wonderful experience

My experience and my families experience with Pacifica Senior Living Modesto was extremely good. My mom recently passed away, and they gave her a great place to be, and allowed us to spend plenty of time with her.

Going through experiences like this can be painful, but if I had to do it again I would definitely choose Pacifica Senior Living Modesto, and would highly recommend them.

If I could pick zero stars I would. T...

If I could pick zero stars I would. The staff could care less about your family. I am pretty positive they pick the "cheap of the cheap" employees...if not illegals...not sure... but would suspect. I guarantee with the exception of a few, these employees that will take care of your family are not fit to take care of dogs...and I love dogs... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

Pacifica Senior Living

The staff at Pacifica Senior Living Modesto take our reviews very seriously. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. We strive for 5 star reviews and would like the opportunity to show you how we have changed for the better. We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you to resolve this matter.

Very nice

The set up was really nice. I really liked the staff. The team running the activities seemed to be really on top of what they were doing. We went with a different community only because they offered some care services that we needed.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your review, we will share with the community. We are sorry that we could not accommodate your family, we are happy that you found a community that worked for you.

Very nice and appear attent...

Very nice and appear attentive to the needs of the elderly. like the idea of one price and care being all inclusive. appears to understand dementia patients have good days and bad days. Still a little pricing for what we are needing.

They were understaffed and very slow to respond to the call lights.

They were reorganizing, it should be better now. They also have a new top person. Things should have improved. We are no longer here, the needs we had were not really an appropriate match for the community. They were understaffed and very slow to respond to the call lights. The people they hired were nice and the activities were wonderful.

Super assisted care facility

Pacifica Senior living is a super place to put a loved one. The staff is very courteous, caring and professional when it comes to personal care. Very willing to help wherever needed and will go beyond the call of duty if needed. My mother would still be there if she wasn't in long term care.

Had a really wonderful experience with them!

We chose Pacifica Senior Living Modesto because we had a good experience with one of Pacifica's assisted living facilities. They are very personable, made us feel welcome, and encouraged us to speak with current residents. Pacifica was also really helpful in explaining all the different medical options and answering all of our questions.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience and that you felt welcome and comfortable.

I understand this is a good place for...

I understand this is a good place for Alhzheimer's care. Not ready yet.

Families that find themselves in the position of having to make the decision to place a family member into a senior care facility are generally looking for a place that will provide a safe and secure haven for their loved ones. At Pacifica Senior Living Modesto, we provide a holistic approach to senior living, as we are dedicated to assessing and developing a personalized plan for each of our residents. Located in beautiful Modesto, California, our uniquely designed facility offers all of the comforts of home. Residents who are living with Alzheimer's and other varieties of dementia, and their families can count on our team of skilled and dedicated senior care providers to provide quality care in a supportive environment that encourages a sense of well-being and security. Our team members assist residents with things like grooming, personal hygiene, medication management, nighttime care and supervision, and wandering prevention just to name a few. One of the special amenities that we offer at Pacifica Senior Living Modesto is our commitment to keep pets with their owners. Residents and their families don't have to worry about what to do with their furry family members, as they are welcome at our facility. We proudly provide our residents with an integrative approach to senior care services, as we offer inspirational and devotional activities, specialized activities for active residents, as well as specific physical and sensory activities that are tailored to the needs of passive residents. Pet therapy and an onsite barber and beauty shop, are also popular amenities offered here at Pacifica Senior Living Modesto. We pride ourselves on our ability to connect with, and develop personal relationships with our residents and their family members. Our commitment to our residents and their families is to afford them the best care possible, and to do everything in our power to ensure that Pacifica Senior Living Modesto is a place that they will always be proud to call home.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE