P&P Personal Care Home - Lithonia, GA

To blessed to be stressed

I met with the owners and immediately I was impressed with their sincerity, understanding and willingness to address all of my concerns. Knowing my mom will be in a safe, caring, stress free environment, where I know she can keep her sense of independence puts me at ease.

Pleasant Living

After touring several personal care facilities I finally found a location that I am more than elated to share with you. My breathtaking experience started from the time I walked up to the well-manicured landscaped yard and lasted throughout the open house tour. I was extremely impressed with the immaculate warm and welcoming environment. The amenities are exactly what I need for my loved one to feel at home. This location has given me a sense of security and I am sure my mom will receive the highest quality of care she needs and deserves.

Home away from home

Very impressive I attended a open house and was very impressed with the attention to detail and needs. Every question was answered and you had your choice of private rooms.The administrator has planned outside activities tailored to individual residents. I got a sense of a home this is definitely where I would feel good placing my dad. He no longer drives so I need to know that he will be able to get to where he needs to go and the offered transportation a plus. [name removed]

P&P Personal Care Home is committed to providing peace of mind for residents and family members. The management and staff will provide excellent care in a clean, healthy, safe, and secure environment. Residential care is a great alternative to institutional living and the cost is comparably less depending on the services offered.

Care is provided for live-in residents at fixed rates. P&P Personal Care Home has affordable rates to accommodate the needs of residents. Long-term care can be an emotional and challenging decision. Let P&P Personal Care Home relieve you of the stress by allowing us to provide caring, committed, and devoted one-on-one care day and night.