Destiny's II PCH - Lithonia, GA

Service of the home.

I really like the folks that work at both homes very warm and care for the people. The menu is also good my dad has gained a few pounds. The owner Valerie Colvin you can sit down and talk with her at any time.

Destiny II - Lithonia, GA

My family and I hd the opportunity to visit one of the 2 recommended senior living locations supplied by my Senior Advisor, Julie. We decided to visit Destiny II located in Lithoia, GA. The location is abour 8 miles from door to door to the facility. We were able to visit on 3 separate occasions and each time the facili was neat, clean and orderly. The rooms of the tenants are always tiddied. I appreciated the following documents being viewable at all tis, such as an evacuation plan, daily dietary menu, activities calendar, and certification by the state. Personnel are knowledgeable and assisted with each step of the way with the placement of our senior. The staff had disclosed that they had over 20-years of program management experience in the social serces, senior nursing and dietary arena. We feel like our lovedone i at a facility where she is properly being cared for on a coninuous basis.