All Starr Personal Care Home - Stone Mountain, GA

[name removed] was very professional, got back to me right away after the visit with the paperwork I needed to get the process started. I'm looking forward to the help [name removed] and her staff will provide us to get our loved one back on her feet.

The facility was nice and clean. The nurse on duty was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Affordable and very clean

Our first visit to All Starr was impromptu. We were supposed to tour at a later date, but called to see if we could "drop by".
After our tour, the first comment my wife made was how clean the home was. The staff takes good care of the residents, and are very friendly.
The home is located very close to Stone Mountain, making it close enough to our home that we could visit mom regularly.

Nice place, overall

We've had a good experience with All Starr Personal Care Home, overall! It's a clean, well kept community, and the staff have all been friendly and helpful.

They are very clean, that is one of the reasons we chose them. They are very friendly. They could use a little more activity. They do play cards, but it would be nice if they had more stimulating activities, to boost memory. Every time I come they are bringing food in. They cook faithfully. I liked the presentation of the outside, and that they had a fenced in backyard. I liked that it was like a home, and that there was a lot of sunlight, instead of artificial lighting.

ALL STARR PERSONAL CARE HOME (ASPCH) believes in equal opportunity for all humanity. We strongly encourages and appreciates family participation in making decision always, and this is why as our Mission, we are dedicated to self-dignity of our residents, acknowledgement of their right, advocating misconduct and abuse and any form of exploitation, improving partnership between the elderly, convalescent and disabled individuals, Family Members and Care Providers, ensuring the residents' welfare and safety and developing the total person through excellent professional services. Our goal is also to provide personalized care with 24 hour shift daily supervision.