Standard Personal Care Home - Decatur, GA

I had really no complaints with them....

I had really no complaints with them. it seemed like they did a pretty good job taking care of my father, they were professional when it came to his paperwork and they were very good with getting his medication on time, that place was set up pretty nice and adequate and there was also, for him because my dad was on a budget but it was cost effective for him.

It all depends on what the needs care, to be honest, I put my dad there because I didn't want my dad in a nursing home because i thought he would get better one on one care here than in a nursing home.

they was very friendly and they seemed to have some of the rules down pat, i think if i was them, I think I would hire somebody that had more medical background, maybe even take like an emt course and I'm not saying they did anything wrong i just think it would be better to be a retired nurse or where you had some medical background. I think they took care of him, they always had him on time with his dialysis and they showed him respect.

Standard Personal Care home was founded by a dedicated, loving and motivated woman who has worked in Health Care Field for many years, in a quest to provide upgraded world class care. It is located in the city of Decatur, where everything is greater, the jewel of the cities in the metro Atlanta region, and it is in a very quiet but enriched neighborhood; there is a library, churches, schools, many shopping centers, day centers and hospitals nearby. It serves the whole of metro Atlanta and the cities that surround it. It is located a few yards from the bus line, less than a mile from the Highway I-20 and a mile from the highway 285. Everyone who has come to Standard Personal Care Home testifies that its staff is well trained, well mannered, professional, full of love, caring, and gifted in providing care. The facility is one of the cleanest, most luxurious and safest facilities in the metro Atlanta region. Standard Personal Care Home is not just a facility but a home, a place where one`s spirit feels at peace and finds fullness of life.