Dynamic Personal Care Home - Decatur, GA

Review of Dynamic Personal Care Home - Decatur, GA

I am currently using Dynamicpch for the care of my 95 year old mother. Very nice and respectful I can trust them with all level of care for my mother needs with dementia. The owner reply promptly with doctors appointments and update me regularly of mother condition. In my opinion you would be happy with the services they offer. Not overpriced and they take care of cooking housework and laundry and medication. Some do and some dont make no mistake I honestly believe Dynamicpch is a God-send.

4 residents 3 men, 1 woman ...

4 residents 3 men, 1 woman Clean environment, bring own TV, shop once a month, last visitation 8 pm, shared room, close to me.

Dynamic Personal Care Home gladly serves Atlanta metropolitan area for 7-plus years. We maintain a supportive setting that provides quality residential home care especially for seniors, mental behaviors and disabled individuals.

DPC-Home is situated in a quiet, safe community, and easily accessible, cozy residential care home in Decatur, GA.

Our extensive experience spans over 30 years specifically in senior care services. We offer loving, thoughtful care for aging elders in a family-styled home environment. Here at DPC-Home, we pride ourselves in the care provided to our residents, reliable and gracious service we guarantee to our families.

DPC-Home nicely furnished home facilities are designed to give premium, dependable and steady care for all occupants. In fact, our well trained home caregivers treat all resident with respect; ensure that our residents have the quality care and comfortable living atmosphere they so rightfully deserve. Indeed, our DPC-Home alternative is here to serve and help your loved one live with dignity.

We enthusiastically look forward to schedule a tour with you.