Gardens of Savannah - Savannah, GA

Gardens of Savannah - Savannah, GA has yet not published prices.

Mom smiles everyday

I have no complaints so far about this community. My mom really enjoys being here. In fact, she is doing so well she no longer needs to be in hospice care. The staff is wonderful so nice and caring they treat mom well. She is liking the food. The inside and out are clean. In some spots throughout the community, they could update some areas as far as appearances go.

Would not recommend

I scored this community a two and that's generous.Manor House is listed as a five star but I do not agree.They couldn't pass the "stink" test. I walked in and could immediately smell urine.I had an appointment for a tour and no one greeted me.It seemed liked they weren't prepared for me at all.

Lovely home!!

My loved one will be moving into this house shortly and I am very pleased we have found a home like this one for my mother. All of the staff are very friendly and seemed to put there heart into there job. I like that the Manor House is not over crowded so the residents get a lot more one on one time with the staff. Overall they have great quality of care and a lovely home.