Our House Senior Living Senior Apartments - Portage - Portage, WI

Our House Senior Living Senior Apartments - Portage - Portage, WI has yet not published prices.

Harding Time Adjusting, but Overall a Good Community

My mother is having a hard time adjusting to this community, but I do feel she is in good hands, This is a good community with kind people . The staff is kind, and trying their best to help her adjust. They have nice activities, and good meals available for the residents. They do a good job keeping the community well maintained. It is a nice community, and it would get my recommendation.

Seemed like a nice place

Our experience with Our House Senior Living was only a brief one, but overall I thought they did a good job and seemed like a very nice place. The facility itself was clean and well kept, and the staff seemed friendly.

Very nice place!

Overall they've been doing a great job here, I'd give them 5s across the board! The facility itself is very nice looking and clean, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. This place is definitely worth a look if you are looking into care options for a loved one.

Our Senior Apartments in Portage, WI offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of living in a community environment while maintaining independence and privacy. All Our House Senior Living RCAC Apartments offer a full complement of amenities and services including private apartments with kitchenettes, spacious bathrooms, housekeeping, maintenance services and three delicious family style meals each day.