Oak Park Place - Baraboo - Baraboo, WI

Care for mom

We like the care from this community for the excellent care that my mom is getting from the great staff. The menu is listed each day and they offer good meals and nice snacks. Actives have been very helpful for and she seems to enjoy with the other residents. We would recommend this community for other families for the good care of a loved one.

Oak Park Place '17

Very impressive facility, caring staff, clean, focus on my mom. So far, looks like a good decision and a nice fit.

Very nice place! I liked the way the communities were set up and allowed to interact. Friendly staff. Nice outside setting.

Bad Experience!!

Unfortunately, this place didn't really work for the family. The staff and the community gave us a call that they could not care for my loved one. Within a week of her move to the community we had to be there 24/7 making sure that she had care until we found another place. The staff didn't really try to be attentive with her or make sure that her care needs were being met.

Toured, seemed like a nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Oak Park Place looked like a very nice place, overall! All of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional, and the facility was clean and well kept. We ended up selecting another community, but I'd say this one is worth a look!

I couldn't have asked for a better community. This is a great place.

The people are very friendly. The food is very good as well. The kitchen staff is very helpful when talking about the menu. My parents will be very happy here. The staff at the front desk are always happy to answer any questions you may have. I couldn't have asked for a better community. We visited several facilities and this is the one we chose. It's a great place. We are very, very pleased with everything.

Great Place!!

My Mother is in Memory Care here. I can sleep well at night knowing she is good hands! I have witnessed the care and love from the hard working staff! I would recommend this place to anyone!!

This seemed to be everythin...

This seemed to be everything you might want or need. Loved it! The only drawback is the cost and price raises. Independent living, assisted living and memory care were all ideal, except there was no circular path in memory care, but is that really important?

Oak Park Place at Baraboo is an independent living community also offering Alzheimer's care, in Baraboo, Wisconsin. Oak Park Place at Baraboo is upscale, independent living. Residents at Oak Park Place at Baraboo discover a place where time is freed from the daily demands of keeping up a home. At Oak Park Place at Baraboo, activities are plentiful, and someone else takes care of the cooking and cleaning. Assisted Living and Memory Care, short or long term stays, we provide quality care in a comfortable environment.
Oak Park Place in Baraboo is located close to shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals and theaters. Apartments are available in a variety of sizes, and varied levels of care are offered depending on each resident's needs. The community provides assistance with activities of daily living, a 24-hour registered nurse response, a personal emergency call system, medication management and monthly wellness monitoring. A wide array of exercise classes, social groups, service opportunities, performances, educational lectures, and outings to local attractions keep seniors actively engaged. Gourmet dining services provide healthy and nutritious meal options.