Our House Memory Care - Wisconsin Dells, WI

A visit to a community.

I really liked this community when we visited. The people I met were friendly and the community seemed clean. The do offer daily activities. This community was a little farther away than the community we chose.

[Removed] in the memory care part of the facility took time on a Sunday to meet with my family. She spent over 2 hours with us answering questions and showing us around. We were all impressed with her knowledge and enthusiasm as well as with the facility itself.

Nice Staff!!

The staff have been trying to meet my loved ones needs. The housekeeping tries to do a good job maintaining the community and the room clean. At the moment nurses have been more helpful than doctor's letting us know what is going on. Most importantly now that the community has partnered with hospice care i feel my loved one is safe and the staff have been more attentive.

Wonderful Staff!!

The staff has been very helpful and nice to my father. He really seems to enjoy the meals that are provided. If he needs an accommodation for certain foods they work with him, so he gets the meals that he likes. It's a safe community with various activities offered. I really like that he has been engaging in activities and making new friends.